- M. Godoy Simoes and Felix A. Farret, Alternate Energy Systems: Design and Analysis with Induction Generators, 2nd ed. Boca Raton: CRC Press (2008)
- R. C. Bansal, “Three-phase self-excited induction generators: an overview,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 20, pp. 292-299 (2005). [CrossRef]
- M. H. Haque, “Self-excited single-phase and three-phase induction generators in remote areas,” in Proc. IEEE ICECE’08, pp. 38-42 (2008).
- S. S. Murthy, O. P. Malik, and A. K. Tandon, “Analysis of self-excited induction generator,” Proc. Inst. Elect. Eng. C, vol. 129, no. 6, pp 260-265, (1982).
- S.P. Singh, B. Singh, and M. P. Jain, “Comparative study on the performance of a commercially designed induction generator with induction motors operating as self excited induction generators,” IEE Proceeding –C, vol. 140, no. 5, pp. 374-380, ( 1993).
- A. K. Al Jabri and A. I. Alolah, “Capacitance requirement for isolated self-excited induction generator,” IEE Proc. Electr. Power Appli., vol. 137, no. 3, pp. 154-159 (1990). [CrossRef]
- T. F. Chan, “Capacitance requirements of self-excited induction generators,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 304-311 (1993). [CrossRef]
- L. Shridhar, B. Singh, C. S. Jha, B. P. Singh, and S. S. Murthy, “Selection of capacitors for the self regulated short shunt self excited induction generator,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 10-17 (1995). [CrossRef]
- V. P. Chandran and S. Vadhera, “Capacitance requirements of self excited induction generator for different operating conditions,” in Proc. IEEE ICEAS, pp. 1-6 (2011).
- S. Kulandhaivelu, K. K. Ray, P. Jyothi, S. Jayachitra, and V. Narasinga Rao, “Experimental evaluation of capacitance value; to self-excite the induction motor operating as generator in wind energy conversion,” in Proc. IEEE ICETECT’11, pp. 133-140 (2011).
- Umesh C. Rathore and Sanjeev Singh, “Isolated 3-phase self-excited induction generator in pico-hydro power plant using water pump load in mountainous region of Himalayas,” in Proc. 2014 IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference - South Asia Satellite (GHTC-SAS), pp. 40-44 (2014)
- K. Idjdarene, D. Rekioua, T. Rekioua, and A. Tounzi, “Performance of an isolated induction generator under unbalanced loads,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 303-311(2010) [CrossRef]
- E. Suarez and G. Bortolotto, “Voltage-frequency control of a self excited induction generator,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 394-401(1999) [CrossRef]
- B. Singh, S. S. Murthy, and S. Gupta, “Analysis and design of STATCOM-based voltage regulator for self-excited induction generators,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 783-790(2004) [CrossRef]
- B. Singh and G. K. Kasal, “Voltage and frequency controller for isolated asynchronous generators feeding 3-phase 4-wire loads,” in Proc. IEEE ICIT’06, pp. 2773-2778(2006)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|