- T. Dohi, Computer Aided Surgery, “The Proceeding of the 6th Asian-Pacific Conference on Medial and Biological Engineering 2005”, 24-27 April2005. Tsukuba, Japan.
- H.M. Chien, S. Ferguson and G. Dodds, A New Concept for Laparoscopic Instrument Design, The Eighth Pan-Pacific Conference on Occupational Ergonomics (PPCOE 2007), 17-19 Oct, 2007, Bangkok, Thailand.
- W.J. Lee, & Y.S. Chae, “Superficial Nerve Damage of Thumb of Laparoscopic Surgeon”, Surgical Laparoscopy Endoscopy & Percutaneous Techniques, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp.207–208, 2001.
- N.T. Nguyen, H.S. Ho, W.D. Smith, C. Philipps, C. Lewis, R.M. De Vera, and R. Berguer, R., “An Ergonomic Evaluation of Surgeons’ Axial Skeletal and Upper Extremity Movements During Laparoscopic and Open Surgery”, American Journal of Surgery, Vol. 182, No. 6, pp.720–724, 2001. [CrossRef]
- D.H. Birkett, L.G. Josephs and J. Este-McDonald, “A new 3-D laparoscope in gastrointestinal surgery”, Surgical Endoscopy, Vol. 8, No. 12, pp.1448–1451, 1994. [CrossRef]
- V. Sherman, L.S. Feldman, D. Stanbridge, R. Kazmi, and G.M. Fried, “Assessing the learning curve for the acquisition of laparoscopic skills on a virtual reality simulator”, Surgical Endoscopy, Vol. 19, No.5, pp.678–682, 2005. [CrossRef]
- H.J. Chen & C.J. Lin, “The Investigation of Laparoscopic Instrument Movement Control”, Proceedings of the Internation MultiConference of Engineerings and Computer Scientists 2011, Vol. II, IMECS 2001, 16-18 Mar, 2011, Hong Kong.
- M.A. Van Veelen, J.J. Jakimowicz and G. Kazemier, “Improved Physical Ergonomics of Laparoscopic Surgery”, Minimally Invasive Therapy & Allied Technologies, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp.161–166, 2004. [CrossRef]
- M. Patkin, & L. Isabel, “Ergonomics, engineering and surgery of endosurgical dissection”, Journal of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Vol. 40, No. 2, pp.120–132, 1995.
- M.A. Van Veelen, E.A.L. Nederlof, R.H.M. Goossens, C.J. Schot and J.J. Jakimowicz, “Ergonomic Problems Encountered by the Medical Team Related to Products Used for Minimally Invasive Surgery”, Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, Vol. 17, No. 7, pp.1077–1081, 2003. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic Technology and Power Engineering|
|Published online||26 April 2016|