- T.W. Kerlin, E.M. Katz, J.G. Thakkar, J.E. Strange, Theoretical and experimental dynamic analysis of the H. B. Robinson nuclear plant, Nuclear Technology, 30, 299–316 (1976).
- R.M. Edwards, K.Y. Lee, M.A. Schultz, State feedback assisted classical control: an incremental approach to control modernization of existing and future nuclear reactors and power plants, Nuclear Technology, 92, 167–185 (1990).
- A. Ben-Abdennour, R.M. Edwards, K.Y. Lee, LQG/LTR robust control of nuclear reactors with improved temperature performance, IEEE Trans. on Nuclear Science, 39, 2286–2294 (1992). [CrossRef]
- H. Arab-Alibeik, S. Setayeshi, Improved temperature control of a PWR nuclear reactor using an LQG/LTR based controller, IEEE Trans. on Nuclear Science, 50, 211–218 (2003). [CrossRef]
- G.R. Ansarifar, H.R. Akhavan, Sliding mode control design for a PWR nuclear reactor using sliding mode observer during load following operation, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 75, 611–619 (2015). [CrossRef]
- IAEA, Directory of Nuclear Reactors Vol. IX, 27–34, (International Atomic Energy Agency,1971).
- A.K. El-Sakkary, The gap metric: robustness of stabilization of feedback systems, IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, AC-30, 240 (1985). [CrossRef]
- T.T. Georgiou, On the computation of the gap metric, Proc. Of 27th Conference on Decision and Control, 1360 (1988). [CrossRef]
- K. Tanaka, M. Sugeno, Stability analysis and design of fuzzy control systems, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 45, 135–156 (1992). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic Technology and Power Engineering|
|Published online||26 April 2016|