- A Dittmar, F Axisa, G Delhomme, C Gehin, “New concepts and technologies in home care and ambulatory monitoring,” Study Health Techno Inform, pp. 9–35(2004).
- Vincent Ricquebourg, David Menga, David Durand, Bruno Marhic, Laurent Delahoche, and Christophe Loge, “The smart home concept: our immediate future,” In E-Learning in Industrial Electronics, 2006 1ST IEEE International Conference on, pp. 23–28 (2006).
- N. K. Suryadevara, S. C. Mukhopadhyay, R. K. Rayudu, and Y. M. Huang, “Sensor data fusion to determine wellness of an elderly in intelligent home monitoring environment,” In Proc. IEEEI2MTC Conf., Graz, Austria, pp. 947–952 (2012).
- P. Tang, T. Venables, “Smart homes and telecare for independent living,” J. Telemed. Telecare 6, pp. 8–14 (2000). [CrossRef]
- Rasika S. Ransing, Manita Rajput, “Smart Home for Elderly Care, based on Wireless Sensor Network,” Nascent Technologies in the Engineering Field (ICNTE), 2015 International Conference on pp.1–5 (2015). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|