- R. H. Walden. “Analog-to-digital converter survey and analysis,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 17(4), pp. 539–550, Apr 1999. [CrossRef]
- S. Kirolos, J. Laska, M. Wakin etc. “Analog-to-Information Conversion via Random Demodulation[C],” Processing of the IEEE Dallas Circuits and Systems Workshop (DCAS). Dallas, Texas, 2006.
- J. Laska, S. Kirolos, Massoud etc. Random Sampling for Analog-to-Information Conversion of Wideband Signals[C]. Proceedings of the IEEE Dallas Circuits and Systems Workshop (DCAS’06). Dallas, Texas, 2006.
- Y. Cand`es, J. Romberg, and T. Tao, “Robust uncertainty principles: Exact signal reconstruction from highly incomplete frequency information,” IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, vol. 52, pp. 489–509, Feb 2006. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Fudge, R. Bland, M. Chivers, S. Ravindran, J. Haupt, and P. Pace, “A Nyquist folding analog-to information receiver,” in Proc. 42nd Asilomar Conf. on Signals, Compute, Syst. (ACSSC), 2008, pp.541–545E.
- J. Haupt and R. Nowak, “Signal reconstruction from noisy random projections,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 4036–4048, Sept.2006. [CrossRef]
- S. J. Wright, R. D. Nowak, and M. A. T. Figueiredo, “Sparse reconstruction by separable approximation,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 2479–2493, Jul 2009. [CrossRef]
- R. Maleh, G. L. Fudge, F. A. Boyle, P. E. Pace, et al. “Analog-to-Information and the Nyquist Folding Receiver,” IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected in Circuits and Systems, 2012,2(3). pp. 564–578. [CrossRef]
- S. G. Mallat and Z. Zhang, “Matching pursuits with time-frequency dictionaries,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 3397–3415, Dec 1993. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Y. Pati, R. Rezaiifar, and P. Krishnaprasad, “Orthogonal matching pursuit: Recursive function approximation with application to wavelet decomposition,” in Proc. 27th ACSSC, 1994, vol. 1, pp.40–44.
- E. J Candes. and T Tao., “Decoding by linear programming [J],” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 51, pp. 4203–4215, Dec 2005. [CrossRef]
- D. L. Donoho, Tsaig Y,Drori I, et al “Sparse solution of underdetermined linear equations by stage wise orthogonal matching pursuit [J],” IEEE Transaction on Information Theory, vol. 58, pp. 1094–1121, Feb 2012. [CrossRef]
- D. Needell and R. Vershynin. “Uniform uncertainty principle and signal recovery via regularized orthogonal matching pursuit”, Foundations of Computational Mathematies, vol. 9, pp. 317–334, Mar 2009. [CrossRef]
- D. Needell, J. A. Tropp. “CosaMP: Iiterative Signal Recovery from Incomplete and Inaccurate Samples[J],” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 26, pp. 301–320, Mar 2008. [CrossRef]
- Dai. W, Milenkovic. O, “Subspace pursuit for compressive sensing signal reconstruction,” IEEE Trans. Information Theory, vol.55, pp. 2230–2249, May 2009. [CrossRef]
- Thong T D, Gan Lu, Nguyen, “Sparsity adaptive matching pursuit algorithm for practical compressed sensing [J],” in Proc. 2008 42nd Asilomar Conf, 2008, pp. 581–587.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|