- M. C. Yang, and Y. C. Jiang, “Fading characteristics of HAPS communication channel in dynamic environment with low elevation angle,” Journal of South China University of Technology, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 27–33, Jan 2009.
- R. W. Bao, and S. X. Chen, “Near space static channel model rearch,” Journal of Air Force Engineering University: Natural Science Edition, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 22–26, May 2010.
- Z. M. Gan, “Near space platform: emergency communication effective means,” Digital Communication World, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 45–49, Sep 2008.
- Y. D. Su, and S. X. Chen, “Near space Ka-band channel model,” Journal of Air Force Engineering University: Natural Science Edition, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 76–80, Oct 2011.
- S. Karapantazis, and P. F. Niovi, “Broadband communications via high-Altitude platforms: A survey,” IEEE Trans. Surveys&Tutorials, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 2–31, Nov 2005.
- W. Z. Li, C. L. Law, and V. K. Dubey, “Ka-band land mobile satellite channel model incorporating weather effects,” IEEE Trans. Communication Letters, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 194–195, Feb 2001. [CrossRef]
- C. Loo, “Statical models for land mobile and fixed satelite communication at Ka band”. IEEE 46th Veh Technol Conf, 1996, Canada, pp. 1023–1027.
- A. Z. Alejandro, C. R. Jose’Luis, D. P. Jose’Antonio. High-altitude platforms for wireless communications. United Kingdom: John, Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2008, pp. 123–135.
- L. C. Jose, A. D. Jos, “Channel model based on semi-Markovian processes. An approach for HAPS systems,” Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Computers, Veracruz, Mexico, 2004, pp. 52–56.
- J. Han, H. Xu, and H. J. Wu. “HAPS Communication in the low elevation angle the performance analysis,” Radio communication technology, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 51–52, Mar 2003.
- A. H. Wang, and W. X. Luo. “Ka frequency satellite communication channel building and system performance simulation,” Journal of Communication, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 61–69, July 2001.
- E. Lutz, D. Cygan, and M. Dippold. “The land mobile satellite communication channel-recording, statistics and channel model,” IEEE Trans. on vehicular technology, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 375–386, July 1991. [CrossRef]
- C. X. Fan. “A kind of new development mobile communication method: research of stratosphere communication”. Modern Electronic Technology, vol. 19, pp. 1–3, Jan 2005.
- C. Lin. “Near space fading channel modeling and its performance analysis,” Computer Engineering, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 80–82, Mar 2012.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|