- Clark, Ruth C., and Richard E. Mayer. “E-learning and the science of instruction: Proven guidelines for consumers and designers of multimedia learning.” John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- Govindasamy, T. “Successful implementation of e-learning: pedagogical considerations.” The Internet and Higher Education, 287–299, 2001. [CrossRef]
- Trayek, F. A. A., Tunku AhmadTB, and Nordin.M. S. “E-learning readiness and its correlates among secondary school teachers in Nablus, Palestine.” Recent Trends in Social and Behaviour Sciences. Lumban Gaol et al. (Eds). London: Taylor & Francis Group, 2014.
- Soliman, Nagwa A. “Using E-Learning to Develop EFL Students’ Language Skills and Activate Their Independent Learning.” Creative Education, 752–757, 2014. [CrossRef]
- Peters, T. “E-Ready for What? E-readiness in developing countries: current status and prospects toward the millennium development goals.” info Dev, bridges. Org, 2005.
- Tubaishat, Abdallah, and Azzedine Lansari “Are students ready to Adopt E-Learning? A Preliminary Ereadiness study of a University in the Gulf Region.” International Journal of Information, 1 (5), 2011.
- Chapnick, S (2000). “Are you ready for e-learning?.” Retrieved from http://www.gc21.de/ibt/en/site/gc21/ibt/permnent/publicforum/dok/are_you_ready_for_elearning.pdf on October 18, 2014.
- Darab, B., and Gh A. Montazer. “An eclectic model for assessing e-learning readiness in the Iranian universities.” Computers & Education, 56 (3), 900–910, 2011. [CrossRef]
- Akaslan, Dursun, and E. L. Law “Measuring Teachers’ Readiness for E-learning in Higher Education Institutions associated with the Subject of Electricity.” Proceedings of 2011 IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference: Learning Environments and Ecosystems in Engineering Education, EDUCON-2011, Amman, Jordan, 2011.
- Bukaliya, Richard, and Augustine Kudakwashe Mubika. “Teacher competence in ICT: implications for computer education in Zimbabwean secondary schools.” International Journal of Social Sciences and Education, 1(4), 414–425, 2011.
- TrayekF. A. A., TB Tunku Ahmad, and M. S. Nordin “E-learning readiness and its correlates among secondary school teachers in Nablus, Palestine.” Recent Trends in Social and Behaviour Sciences. Lumban Gaol et al. (Eds). London: Taylor & Francis Group, 2014.
- Mulwa, Angeline Sabina, and Dorothy Ndunge Kyalo. “The influence of principals’, teachers’and students’attitude on readiness to adopt e-learning in secondary schools in kitui district, kenya.” European Scientific Journal, 9 (5), 2013.
- Stevens, J. “Applied multivariate statistics for the social sciences (3rd ed.)”. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1996.
- Matsunaga, Masaki. “How to Factor-Analyze Your Data Right: Do’s, Don’ts, and How-To’s.” International Journal of Psychological Research, 3 (1), 97–110, 2010.
- Iacobucci, Dawn, and Adam Duhachek. “Advancing alpha: Measuring reliability with confidence.” Journal of Consumer Psychology, 13 (4), 478–487, 2003. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer and Information technologies|
|Published online||26 April 2016|