- Su C L. “Stochastic evaluation of voltages in distribution networks with distributed generation using detailed distribution operation models”. in IEEE Trans on Power Systems, 2010, 25 (2): 786–795.
- Yanghua L, Zhengqiu W, Youqing T. “A survey on distributed generation and its networking technology”. Power System Technology, 2008, 32(15): 71–76.
- Liang C, Duan X Z. Distributed generation and its impact on power system[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2001, 25(12): 53–56.
- Haiyan C, Jinfu C, Xianzhong D. “Reactive power optimization in distribution system with wind power generators”. Proceeding of the CSEE, 2008, 28(7): 40–45 (in Chinese).
- Yang X, Xiao Y, Chen S. “Wind speed and generated power forecasting in wind farm”. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2005, 11:1–5.
- Imad A, Ramakumar R. “Loss of power supply probability of stand-alone photovoltaic systems: a closed form solution approach”. IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 1991, 6(1): 1–11. [CrossRef]
- Wu Juan. Copula theory and dependence analysis [D]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2009 (in Chinese)
- Aman M M, Jasmon G B, Bakar A H A. A new approach for optimum simultaneous multi-DG distributed generation Units placement and sizing based on maximization of system load ability using HPSO (hybrid particle swarm optimization) algorithm[J]. Energy, 2014(66): 202–215. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Dynamic Load Modelling and Renewable Energy System|
|Published online||25 April 2016|