- C.H. Liu, K. T. Chau, and X.D. Zhang, “An Efficient Wind–Photovoltaic Hybrid Generation System Using Doubly Excited Permanent-Magnet Brushless Machine,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, vol.57, no.3, March 2010, pp.831–839 [CrossRef]
- Francesco Bonanno, Alfio Consoli, Salvatore Lombardo and Angelo Raciti “A Logistical Model for Performance Evaluations of Hybrid Generation Systems,” IEEE TRANS. on Industry Applications, vol.34, no.6, 1998, pp.1397–1403 [CrossRef]
- P. A. Dahono, M. F. Salam, F. M. Falah, G. Yudha, Y. Marketatmo and S. Budiwibowo, “Design and Operational Experience of Powering Base Transceiver Station in Indonesia by Using a Hybrid Power System,” Telecommunications Energy Conference, Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia, 2009, pp.1–4.
- P. Nema and S. Rangnekar, “Pre-feasibility study of PV-solar / wind hybrid energy system for GSM type mobile telephony base station in central India,” Computer and Automation Engineering, Bhopal, India, 2010, pp.152–156.
- D. B. Chia, B. L. Yong, R. K. Rajkumar, V. K. Ramachandaramurthy, “Design of a PV/Wind hybrid system for telecommunication load in Borneo region,” Environment and Electrical Engineering, Malaysia, 2010, pp.73–76.
- C. Nayar, M. Tang, W. Suponthana, “Wind/PV/Diesel Micro Grid System implemented in Remote Islands in the Republic of Maldives,” Sustainable Energy Technologies, Perth, WA, 2008, pp.1076–1080.
- L. A. de Souza Ribeiro, O. R. Saavedra, S. L. de Lima, J. Gomes de Matos, “Isolated Micro-Grids With Renewable Hybrid Generation: The Case of Lençóis Island,” IEEE Trans. on Sustainable Energe, vol. 2, no.1, January 2011,pp. 1–11. [CrossRef]
- Diana Neves, Carlos A. Silva and Stephen Connors, “Design and implementation of hybrid renewable energy systems on micro-communities: A review on case studies,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 31, 2014, pp.935–946. [CrossRef]
- Mei Shan Ngan andChee Wei Tan, “Assessment of economic viability for PV/wind/diesel hybrid energy system in southern Peninsular Malaysia,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 16, no. 1, 2012, pp.634–647 [CrossRef]
- Taher Maatallah, Nahed Ghodhbane and Sassi Ben Nasrallah, “Assessment viability for hybrid energy system (PV/wind/diesel) with storage in the northernmost city in Africa, Bizerte, Tunisia,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 59, 2016, pp.1639–1652. [CrossRef]
- H. C. Chen, J. C. Qiu and C. H. Liu, “Dynamic Modeling and Simulation of Renewable Energy Based Hybrid Power Systems,” Electric Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies, Taichung, 2008, pp.2803–2809.
- H. H. El-Tamaly and A. A. E. Mohammed, “Modeling and Simulation of Photovoltaic/Wind Hybrid Electric Power System Interconnected with Electrical Utility,” Power System Conference, Middle-East, 2008, pp. 645–649.
- M. J. Khan and M. T. Iqbal, “Dynamic Modeling and Simulation of a Small Wind-Fuel Cell Hybrid Energy System,” Renewable Energy, vol. 30, no. 3, March 2005, pp.421–439. [CrossRef]
- S. Arul Daniel and N. Ammasai Gounden, “A Novel Hybrid Isolated Generating System Based on PV Fed Inverter-Assisted Wind-Driven Induction Generators,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 19, no. 2, June 2004, pp.416–422. [CrossRef]
- C. Wang, M. H. Nehrir, and S. R. Shaw, “Dynamic models and model validation for PEM fuel cells using electrical circuits,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 20, no. 2, Jun. 2005, pp.442–451. [CrossRef]
- C. Wang and M. H. Nehrir, “A physically-based dynamic model for solid oxide fuel cells,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 22, no. 4, Dec. 2007, pp. 887–897. [CrossRef]
- F. Valenciaga and P. F. Puleston, “Supervisor Control for a Stand-Alone Hybrid Generation System Using Wind and Photovoltaic Energy,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 20, no. 2, June 2005, pp.398–405. [CrossRef]
- C. Wang and M. H. Nehrir, “Power management of a stand-alone wind/photovoltaic/fuel cell energy system,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 23, no. 3, September 2008, pp. 957–967. [CrossRef]
- G. LI, Y. Chen and T. LI, “The Realization of Control Subsystem in the Energy Management of Wind/Solar Hybrid Power System,” Power Electronics Systems and Applications, China, May 2009, pp.1–4.
- Billinton R and R. Allan, Reliability evaluation of power systems, 2nd Edition, Plenum Press, New York, 1996. [CrossRef]
- L. N. Kishore and E. Fernandez, “Reliability Well-Being Assessment of PV-Wind Hybrid System Using Monte Carlo Simulation,” Roorkee, India, March 2011, pp.63–68.
- R. Billinton and R. Karki, “Capacity expansion of small isolated power systems using PV and wind energy,” IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, vol. 16, no. 4, Nov 2001, pp.892–897. [CrossRef]
- R. Karki and R. Billinton, “Reliability/cost implications of PV and wind energy utilization in small isolated power systems,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 16, no. 4, Dec 2001, pp.368–373. [CrossRef]
- D. K. Khatod, PantV. and J. Sharma, “Analytical Approach for Well-Being Assessment of Small Autonomous Power Systems With Solar and Wind Energy Sources,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 25, no. 2, June 2010, pp.535–545. [CrossRef]
- ErdincO. and M. Uzunoglu, “Optimum design of hybrid renewable energy systems: Overview of different approaches,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 16, no. 3, April 2012, pp.1412–1425. [CrossRef]
- Ahmed Said Al Busaidi, Hussein A Kazem, Abdullah H Al-Badiand Mohammad Farooq Khan, “A review of optimum sizing of hybrid PV–Wind renewable energy systems in oman”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 53, 2016, pp.185–193. [CrossRef]
- Ali M. Eltamaly, Mohamed A. Mohamed and Abdulrahman I. Alolah, “A novel smart grid theory for optimal sizing of hybrid renewable energy systems” , Solar Energy, vol. 124, 2016, pp.26–38. [CrossRef]
- Zhichao Shi, Rui Wang and Tao Zhang, “Multi-objective optimal design of hybrid renewable energy systems using preference-inspired coevolutionary approach”,Solar Energy, vol. 118, 2015, pp.96–106. [CrossRef]
- M.S. Ismail, M. Moghavvemi and T.M.I. Mahlia, “Genetic algorithm based optimization on modeling and design of hybrid renewable energy systems”, Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 85, 2014, pp.120–130. [CrossRef]
- Hosseinalizadeh Ramin, Shakouri, Hamed G. Amalnick and Mohsen Sadegh, “Economic sizing of a hybrid (PV-WT-FC) renewable energy system (HRES) for stand-alone usages by an optimization-simulation model: Case study of Iran,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 54, 2016, pp.139–150. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Dynamic Load Modelling and Renewable Energy System|
|Published online||25 April 2016|