- A. U. Rajendra, J. S. Suri, J. A. E. Spaan and S. M. Krishnan, Advances in Cardiac Signal Processing, Berlin Heidelberg: Springer, (2007).
- M. L. Talb and A. Charef, “PVC discrimination using the QRS power spectrum and self-organizing meps”, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 94, 223–231, (2009). [CrossRef]
- M. V. Kamath, M. A. Watanabe and A. R. M. Upton, Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Signal Analysis: Clinical Applications. CRC Press, (2013).
- F. Chiarugi, V. Sakkalis, D. Emmanouilidou, T. Krontiris, M. Varanini and I. Tollis, “Adaptive threshold QRS detector with best channel selection based on a noise rating system,” IEEE Computers in Cardiology, 157–160, (2007).
- J. Pan and W. J. Tompkins, “A real-time QRS detection algorithm, “ IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 32, 230–236, (1985). [CrossRef]
- C. Li, C. Zheng and C. Tai, “Detection of ECG characteristic points using wavelet transforms,“ IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 42, 21–28, (1995). [CrossRef]
- P. J. M. Fard, M. H. Moradi and M. R. Tajvidi, “A novel approach in R peak detection using Hybrid Complex Wavelet (HCW)”, International Journal of Cardiology, 124, 250–253, (2008). [CrossRef]
- C. Li, C. Zheng and C. Tai, “Detection of ECG characteristic points using wavelet transforms”, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 22, 21–28, (1995). [CrossRef]
- D. S. Benites, P. A. Gaydeck, A. Zaidi and A. P. Fitzpatrick, “A new QRS detection algorithm based on the Hilbert transform,” IEEE Computers in Cardiology, 379–382, (2000).
- L. Fausett, Fundamentals of Neural Networks, Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall, (1994).
- S. N. Sivanandam, S. Sumathi and S. N. Deepa, Introduction to neural networks using Matlab 6.0, McGraw-Hill Education, (2006).
- Y. H. Hu and J. N. Hwang, Handbook of Neural Signal Processing, CRC Press, (2002).
- A. L. Goldberger, “PhysioBank, PhysioToolkit, and Physionet: components of a new research resource for complex physiologic signals,” Circulation, 23, 215–220, (2000). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. H. Kim, S. E. Park, J. W. Lee and K. S. Kim, “Design and implementation of digital filters for mobile healthcare applications,“ International Journal of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, 2, 75–79, (2014). [CrossRef]
- W. L. Martinez, Computational Statistics Heandbook with Matlab, Chapman & Hall, CRC Press, (2008).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Signal analysis and processing|
|Published online||22 April 2016|