- W. H. Clohessy, R. S. Wiltshire, “Terminal guidance system for satellite rendezvous,” J. Aerospace Sci. vol. 27, no. 9, 1960, pp. 653–658. [CrossRef]
- S. H. Kim, H. L. Choi, and D. H. Shim, “Mono-vission based satellite to satellite relative navigation using region-based active contour method,” 2014 Korea Society for Aeronautical & Space Science Autumn Conference, Proceeding, pp. 333–336, Jeju, Korea, 2014
- S. H. Kim, H. L. Choi, and D. H. Shim, “A study of mono-vision based relative navigation for satellite proximity operation,” 2013 Korea Society for Aeronautical & Space Science Autumn Conference, Proceeding, pp. 714–717, Jeju, Korea, 2013
- A. H. Owis, M. A. Amer, “Satellite formation control using the approximating sequence riccati equations,” Theory and Application of Mathematics & Computer Science, vo. 3, no. 2, pp 103–113, 2013.
- Y. Z. Luo, and G. J. Tang, “Spacecraft optimal rendezvous controller design using simulated annealing,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 9, 2005, pp. 732–737. [CrossRef]
- K. Morris, Introduction to Feedback Control, London, UK: Harcourt Academic Press, 2001, pp. 173–181.
- D. E. Kirk, Optimal Control Theory: An Introduction, New York, NY: Dover Publication Inc., 1970, pp. 200–201.
- D. A. Spencer, “Automated trajectory control for proximity operations using relative orbital elements,” Ph. D. Dissertation, Daniel Guggenheim School of Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, May 2015.
- R. Padhi, and M. Kothari, “Model predictive static programming: A computationally efficient technique for suboptimal control design,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol 5, no. 2, pp. 399–411, Feb. 2009.
- M. Kothari, R. Padhi, “A nonlinear suboptimal robust guidance scheme for long range flight vehicle with solid motors,” Automatic Control in Aerospace, vol. 3, no. 1, 2010.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Satellite and Communication Engineering|
|Published online||22 April 2016|