- B. W. Boehm and K. J. Sullivan, “Software economics: a roadmap,” in Proceedings of the Conference on The Future of Software Engineering, pp. 319–343, 2000.
- C. Pautasso and G. Alonso, “Flexible binding for reusable composition of web services,” in Proceedings of the 4th international conference on Software Composition, pp. 151–166, 2005.
- Y. Duan, “A Survey on Service Contract,” in Proceedings of the 2012 13th ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing, pp. 805–810, 2012.
- A. Kattepur, A. Benveniste, and C. Jard, “Negotiation Strategies for Probabilistic Contracts in Web Services Orchestrations,” in Proceedings of ICWS2012, pp. 106–113.
- Y. Duan, A. Kattepur, H. Zhou, Y. Chang, M. Huang, and W. Du, “Service Value Broker Patterns: An Empirical Collection,” in SNPD2013, 675-682.
- M. L. Drago, C. Ghezzi, and R. Mirandola, “A quality driven extension to the QVT-relations transformation language,” Computer Science, vol. 27, no. 2, 2012.
- K. Lee, K. C. Kang, and J. Lee, “Concepts and Guidelines of Feature Modeling for Product Line Software Engineering,” Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 62-77, 2002.
- Y. Duan and R. Lee, “Knowledge Management for Model Driven Data Cleaning of Very Large Database,” Ed. Springer-Verlag, pp. 143–158, 2012.
- M. Feldstein, “Domestic saving and international capital movements in the long run and the short run,” European Economic Review, pp. 129-151, 1983. [CrossRef]
- L. Chung, J. Cesar, and S. P. Leite, “Non-functional requirements in software engineering,” Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 363–379, 2009.
- A. Nassaj and J. Lienig, “A New Methodology for Constraint-Driven Layout Design of Analog Circuits,” pp. 996–999, December 2009.
- O. M. Group, “OMG Unified Modelling Language (OMG UML), Infrastrucgture,”.
- E. Gamma, R. Helm, R. E. Johnson, and J. M. Vlissides, “Design Patterns: Abstraction and Reuse of Object-Oriented Design,” in Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, pp. 406–431, 1993.
- D. Garlan “Software architecture: a raodmap,” in Proceedings of the Conference on the Fureture of Software Engineering, pp. 91-101, 2000.
- K. Czarnecki, P. Grünbacher, R. Rabiser, and K. Schmid, “Cool Features and Tough Decisions : A Comparison of Variability Modeling Approaches,” in Proceedings of the sixth international workshop on variability modeling of software-intensive systems, pp. 173–182, 2012.
- P. Y. Schobbens, P. Heymans, and J. C. Trigaux, “Feature Diagrams: A Survey and a Formal Semantics,” in Proceedings of the 14th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference, pp. 136–145, 2006.
- T. M. Dao, H. Lee, and K. C. Kang, “Problem Frames-Based Approach to Achieving Quality Attributes in Software Product Line Engineering,” Proceedings of the 2011 15th International Software Product Line Conference, pp. 175–180, 2011.
- A. Alebrahim and M. Heisel, “Supporting quality-driven design decisions by modeling variability,” Proceedings of the 8th international ACM SIGSOFT conference on Quality of Software Architectures, pp. 43–48, 2012.
- M.B. Eiffel,“A language and environment for software engineering,” Journal of Systems and Software, pp. 199-246, 1988.
- M. Barnett, B. E. Chang, R. Deline, B. Jacobs, and K. R. Leino, “Boogie: A modular reusable verifier for object-oriented programs,” in Formal Methods for Components and Objects: 4th International Symposium, FMCO2005, LNCS, pp. 364–387, 2006.
- A. Demuth, R. E. Lopez-herrejon, and A. Egyed, “Constraint-driven Modeling through Transformation,” Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 248-263, 2012.
- A. Demuth, R. E. Lopez-Herrejon, and A. Egyed, “Constraint-Driven modeling through transformation,” in Proceedings of the 5th TPMP, pp. 248–263, 2012.
- A. Egyed and D. S. Wile, “Support for Managing Design-Time Decisions,” IEEE Trans Softw Eng, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 299–314, May 2006. [CrossRef]
- K. Lano, “Constraint-driven development,” Inf Softw Technol, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 406–423, April 2008. [CrossRef]
- M. Ogrinz, “Mashup Patterns: Designs and Examples for the Modern Enterprise,” 1st ed. Addison-Wesley Professional, 2009.
- T. Al-Naeem, I. Gorton,M. Babar, F.A. Rabhi, and B. Benatallah, “A quality-driven systematic approach for architecting distributed software applications,” ICSE2005, pp. 244-253.
- Y. Duan, A. Kattepury, F. Getahun, A. Elfaki, and W. Du, “Releasing the Power of Varibility: Towards Constraint Driven Quality Assurance,” AAI2013. pp. 15-20.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||22 April 2016|