- F. Ahmad, A. Najam, & Z. Ahmed, Image-based Face detection and recognition: “State of the art”, IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, 9, issue 6, no. 1, 169–172, (2012).
- G. Dashore, & V.C.Raj, An efficient method for face recognition using principal component analysis. International Journal of Advanced Technnology & Engineering Research, II, 2, 23–28, (2012).
- P. V Saudagare & D. S.Chaudhari, “Facial expression recognition using neural network–An overview”, International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE), 2, 1, 224–227, (2012).
- D. L. Baggio, et al., Mastering OpenCV with Practical Computer Vision Projects. Packt Publishing, (2012).
- B. Jiang, M. F. Valstar, MartinezB., and M. Pantic, “A dynamic appearance descriptor approach to facial actions temporal modelling”, IEEE Transactions of Systems, Man and Cybernetics-Part B, 44, 2, 161–174, (2011 and 2014).
- X. Tan and B. Triggs, “Enhanced local texture feature sets for face recognition under difficult lighting conditions,“ IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 19, 1635–1650, (2010). [CrossRef]
- M. F. Valstar and M. Pantic, “Fully automatic recognition of the temporal phases of facial actions”, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics, 42, 1, pp. 28–43, (2012). [CrossRef]
- B. Jiang, M. F. Valstar, & M. Pantic, “Action Unit detection using sparse appearance descriptors in space-time video volumes”, IEEE Int’l. Conf. Face and Gesture Recognition (FG’11), 314–321, March (2011).
- T. R. Almaev & M. F. Valstar, “Local gabor binary patterns from three orthogonal planes for automatic facial expression recognition”, Proc. Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction, 356–361, (2013).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer information science and Its Applications|
|Published online||22 April 2016|