- Y.D.Cheng, J.L.Niu, N.P.Gao, Thermal comfort models: A review and numerical investigation. Build Environ, 47:13–22(2012) [CrossRef]
- C.Walgama, S.Fackrell, M.Karimi, A.Fartaj, G.WRankin, Passenger thermal comfort in vehicles–a review, P I Mecheng D-J Aut, 220: 543–562(2006) [CrossRef]
- J.Currle, Numerical simulation of the flow in a passenger compartment and evaluation of the thermal comfort of the occupants, SAE Paper No. 9705 29
- C. HChien J.YJang, Y.HChen, S.CWu, 3-d numerical and experimental analysis for airflow within a passenger compartment, Int J Auto Tech-Kor, 9: 437–445 (2008) [CrossRef]
- H.J.Zhang, L.Dai, G.Q.Xu, al et, Studies of air-flow and temperature fields inside a passenger compartment for improving thermal comfort and saving energy, Part I: Test/numerical model and validation, Appl Thermeng, 29: 2022–2027(2009) [CrossRef]
- H.J.Zhang, L.Dai, G.Q.Xu, al et, Studies of air-flow and temperature fields inside a passenger compartment for improving thermal comfort and saving energy, Part II: Simulation results and discussion, Appl Thermeng, 29: 2028–2036(2009) [CrossRef]
- J.Rugh, V.Hovland, National and world fuel saving and CO2 emission reductions by increasing vehicle air conditioning COP, Proceedings from the 2003 Alternate Refrigerant Systems Symposium in Phoenix, AZ, (2003)
- R.McGuffin, R.Burke, C.Huizenga, H.Zhang, A.Vlahinos and G.Fu, Human thermal comfort model and manikin, SAE Paper 2002-01-1955
- R.Levinson, H.Pan, G.Ban-Weiss, P.Rosado, R.Paolini, H.Akbari, Potential benefits of solar reflective car shells: Cooler cabins, fuel savings and emission reductions, Appl Energ. 88: 4343–4357(2011) [CrossRef]
- D.Turler, D.Hopkins, H.Goudey, Reducing vehicle ancillary loads using advanced thermal insulation and window technologies, SAE Paper No. 2003-01-1076.
- P.BHoke, C.Greiner, Vehicle paint radiation properties and affect on vehicle soak temperature, climate control system load, and fuel economy, SAE Paper No. 2005-01-1880.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 3: Experimental and Empirical Studies in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||06 April 2016|