- J.C. Huston, B.J. Graves and D.B. Johnson, “Three wheeled vehicle dynamics”, SAE, Paper no. 820139 (1982)
- Karnopp, D., Fang, C., “Simple model of steering-controlled banking vehicles”, ASME Dynamics Systems and Control Division (DSC), 44, Pg. 15–28 (1992).
- Hibbard, R., Karnopp, D., “The dynamics of small, relatively tall and narrow tilting ground vehicles”, ASME Dynamics Systems and Control Division (DSC), 52, Pg. 397–417 (1993).
- Hibbard R., Karnopp D., “Methods of controlling the lean angle of tilting vehicles”, ASME Dynamics Systems and Control Division (DSC), 52, Pg. 311–320(1993).
- Palash Patodi, Vinay Saxena, Yogesh Rathore, “Review on tadpole design – Issues & challenges”, International Journal of Research in Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering, 2, Pg. 122–128 (2014).
- Berote, Johan, Van Poelgeest, Auguste, Darling, Jos, Edge, Kevin, Plummer, Andrew, “The dynamics of a three-wheeled narrow-track tilting vehicle,” University of Bath, F2008SC032.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Engineering Simulation, Modelling and Analytical Studies|
|Published online||06 April 2016|