- J. A. Martinez-Velasco, Power System Transients, Parameter Determination. Boca Raton, FL: CRC, Taylor & Francis Group, 2010.
- P. Mestas and M. C. Tavares, “Comparative analysis of control switching transient techniques in transmission lines energization maneuver,” presented at the Int. Conf. Power Syst. Transients, Lyon, France, Jun. 4–7, 2007.
- M. Sanaye-Pasand, M. R. Dadashzadeh, and M. Khodayar, “Limitation of transmission line switching overvoltages using switchsync relays,” presented at the Int. Conf. Power Syst. Transients, Montreal, QC, Canada, Jun. 19–23, 2005.
- K. M. C. Dantas, D. Jr. Fernandes, W. L. A. Neves, B. A. Souza, and L. C. A. Fonseca, “Mitigation of switching overvoltages in transmission lines via controlled switching,” presented at the IEEE Power Energy Soc. Gen. Meeting, Pittsburgh, PA, Jul. 20–24, 2008.
- U. Samitz, H. Siguerdidjane, F. Boudaoud, P. Bastard, J. P. Dupraz, M. Collet, J. Martin, and T. Jung, “On controlled switching of high voltage unloaded transmission lines,” in Proc. Elektrotech. Inf., Paris, France, Aug. 2002, Vol. 119, no. 12, pp. 415–421.
- K. Frohlish, C. Hoelzl, M. Stanek, A. C. Carvalho, W. Hofbauer, P. Hoegg, B. L. Avent, D. F. Peelo, and J. H. Sawada, “Controlled closing on shunt reactor compensated transmission lines part I: Closing control device development,” IEEE Trans. Power Del., Vol. 12, no. 2, pp.734–740, Apr. 1997.
- MBONDE Shaban, KOŞALAY İlhan, “State equation based closing simulation”, Communications, Series A2-A3Physics, vol: 57, number: 2, page: 013-023, ISSN: 1303-6009, 2015
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 20162016 4th International Conference on Electrical Energy and Networks (ICEEN 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Systems and Automation|
|Published online||04 April 2016|