- A. Abd Hamid, A. Ahmad, M.H. Ibrahim, N. Nik Abdul Rahman, Food waste management in Malaysia – current situation and future management option, J. of Industrial Research and Technology, 2(1),36-39,(2012).
- Y. Dhokhikah, Y. Trihadiningrum, Solid waste management in asian developing countries: Challenges and opportunities, J. of Applied Environmental and Biological Sciences, 2(7), 329-335, (2012).
- M. Rawat, A.L. Ramanathan and T. Kuriakose, Characteristics of municipal solid waste compost (mswc) from selected indian cities – a case study for its sustainable utilisation, J. of Environmental Protection, 4, 163-171, (2013). [CrossRef]
- H. Fathi, A. Zangane, H. Fathi, H. Moradi, Municipal solid waste characterization and it is assessment for potential compost production: A Case Study in Zanjan City, Iran, American J. of Agriculture and Forestry, 2(2), 39-44, (2014). [CrossRef]
- D.C. Shymala, S.L. Belagali, Studies on variations in physico-chemical and biological characteristics at different maturity stages of municipal solid waste compost, Int. J. of Environmental Sciences, 2(4), 1984-1997, (2012).
- L. Rama and M. Dr. Vasanthy, Market waste management using compost technology, Int. J. of Plant, Animal and Environmental Sciences, 4(4), 57-61, (2014).
- R. Ahmad, G. Jilani, M. Arshad, Z.A. Zahir and A. Khalid, Bio-conversion of organic wastes for their recycling in agriculture: An overview of perspectives and prospects, Annals of Microbiology, 57(4), 471-479, (2007). [CrossRef]
- E. Işıl Arslan, Ayhan Ünlü and Murat Topal, determination of the effect of aeration rate on composting of vegetables-fruit wastes, CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water, 39(11), 1014-1021, (2011). [CrossRef]
- J.C. Hangreaves, M.S. Adl and P.R. Warman, A review of the use of composted municipal solid waste in agriculture, Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, 123, 1-14, (2008). [CrossRef]
- A. Hernandez, H. Castillo, D. Ojeda, A. Arras, J. Lopez and E. Sanchez, Effect of vermicompost and compost on lettuce production, Chilean J. of Agricultural Research, 70(4), 583-589, (2010). [CrossRef]
- U. Pangnakorn, Valuable added the agriculture waste for farmers using in organic farming groups in Phitsanulok, Thailand, Tropentag 2006 Prosperity and Poverty in a Globalized World Challenges for Agricultural Research, Born, (2006).
- M. Risse, Food waste composing: Institutional and industrial applications, (2012) <retrieved from http://extension.uga.edu/publications/files/pdf/B%201189_3.PDF.>
- R.T. Abu-Zahra, A. R.Ta’any and A. R. Arabiyyat, Changes in compost physical and chemical properties during aerobic decomposition, Int. J. of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 3(10), 479-486, (2014).
- H.Y. Ch’ng, O.H. Ahmed, S. Kassim and N.K. Ab Majid, Co-composting of pineapple leaves and chicken manure slurry, Int. J. of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture, 2(23) ,1-8, (2013). [CrossRef]
- T. Karak, P. Bhattacharya, R.K. Paul, T. Das and S.K. Scha, Evaluation of compost from agriculture waste with fish pond sediment as bulking agent to improve compost quality, Enviromental Chemistry, 41(7), 711-723, (2013).
- S. Tripetchkul, K. Pundee, S. Koonrisuk and S. Akeprathumchai, Co-composting of coir pitch and cow manure: initial c/n ratio vs physico-chemical changes, Int. J. of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture, 1(15), 1-8, (2012). [CrossRef]
- T. Janakiam and K. Sridev, Conversion of waste into wealth: A study in solid waste management, E-J. of Chemistry, 7(4), 1340-1345, (2010). [CrossRef]
- N. Saithep, S. Dheeranupatana, P. Sumrit, S. Jeerat, S. Boonchalearmkit, J. Wongsanoon, and C. Jatisatienr, Composting of tobacco plant waste by manual turning a forced aeration system., Journal of Science and Technology., 3(2), 248-260, (2009)
- B. Manohara, S.L. Belagali, Characterization of essential nutrients and heavy metals during municipal solid waste composting, Int. J. of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 3(2) , 9664-9672, (2014).
- M. Rawat, A.L. Ramanathan and T. Kuriakose, Characteristics of municipal solid waste compost (mswc) from selected Indian cities - a case study for its sustainable utilisation, J. of Environmental Protection, 4,163-171, (2013). [CrossRef]
- A.K. Pathak, M.M. Singh, V. Kumara, S. Arya and A.K. Trivedi, Assessment of physicochemical properties and microbial community during composting of municipal solid waste (Viz. Kitchen Waste) at Jhansi City, U.P (India), Recent Research in Science and Technology, 4(4), 10-14, (2012).
- S.P. Gautam, P.S. Bundela, A.K. Pandey, M.K. Awasthi and S. Sarsaiya, Composting of municipal solid waste of Jabalpur City, Global J. of Environmental Research, 4(1), 43-46, (2010).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|