- Demotix online news, Malaysian Prime Minister at COP15, (2011). <retrieved from http://www.demotix.com>
- M. Packer, Algal capture of carbon dioxide: biomass generation as a tool for greenhouse gas mitigation with reference to New Zealand energy strategy and policy, Energy Policy, 37, 3428–3437, (2009). [CrossRef]
- S.H. Hoa, C.Y. Chena, D.J. Leed and J.S. Chang, Perspectives on microalgal CO2-emission mitigation systems – A review, Biotechnology Advances, 29, 189-198, (2011). [CrossRef]
- B. Wang, Y. Li, N. Wu and C. Q. Lan, CO2 bio-mitigation using microalgae, Applied Microbiol Biotechnology, 79, 707–718, (2008). [CrossRef]
- P. Spolaore, C. Joannis-Cassan, E. Duran, and A. Isambert, Commercial applications of microalgae, J. of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 101(2), 87–96, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Y. Chisti, Biodiesel from microalgae, Biotechnology Advances, 25, 294–306, (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- T. Papone, S. Kookkhunthod and R. Leesing, Microbial oil production by monoculture and mixed cultures of microalgae and oleaginous yeasts using sugarcane juice as substrate, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 6(2), 195-199, (2012).
- W.W. Huang, B.Z. Dong, Z.P. Cai and S.S. Duan, Growth effects on mixed culture of Dunaliella salina and Phaeodactylum tricornutum under different inoculation densities and nitrogen concentrations, African J. of Biotechnology, 10(61), 13164-13174, (2011).
- K.R. Johnson and W. Admassu, Mixed algae cultures for low cost environmental compensation in cultures grown for lipid production and wastewater remediation, J. of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, 88(6), 992-998, (2013). [CrossRef]
- A. Mahmud and E.W. Baker, Environmental considerations for the 3 x 700MW coal-fired Manjung project, Jurutera, (2004).
- I. Suryata, H.G. Svavarsson and S. Einarsson, Geothermal CO2 bio-mitigation techniques by utilizing microalgae at the blue lagoon, Iceland, Proc. of the 34th Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering, Stanford, (2010).
- S. Van Den Hende, H. Vervaeren and N. Boon, Flue gas compounds and microalgae: (bio-) chemical interactions leading to biotechnological opportunities, Biotechnology Advances, 30(6), 1405–1424, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M.N. Chik, L. Yahya, M.H. Boosroh and L. Shamsuddin, Scanning of microalgae species for biological CO2 fixation at a Malaysian coastal coal-fired power station, Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Sustainable Development, Putrajaya, (2011).
- L. Yahya, M.N. Chik and M.H. Boosroh, Carbon fixation ability between marine Isochrysis sp. and NannochloropsisOculata. Proc. of the 12th Malaysian Society of Applied Biology, Kuala Terengganu, (2012).
- L. Yahya, M.N. Chik and M.H. Boosroh, Ability of Isochrysis sp. as the biological carbon fixer under actual coal-fired power plant’s flue gas. Proc. of the 6th Int. Conf. on Clean Coal Technology, Greece, (2013).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|