- D. Mukherjee, Development of A Novel TiO2-Polymeric Photocatalyst for Water Purification Both under UV and Solar Illuminations, PhD Thesis, The University of Western Ontario, Canada, (2011).
- N. Negishi, T. Iyoda, K. Hashimoto and A. Fujishima, Preparation of transparent TiO2 thin film photocatalyst and its photocatalytic activity, Chem. Lett., 24(9), 841-842, (1995). [CrossRef]
- M.R. Hoffamnn, S.T. Martin, W. Choi and D.W. Bahnemann, Environmental applications of semiconductor photocatalysis, Chem. Rev., 95, 69-96, (1995). [CrossRef]
- K. Jatinder, dual effect of photocatalysis and adsorption in degradation of azorubine dye using nanosized TiO2 and activated carbon immobilized with different techniques. Int. J. of ChemTech Research, 3, 1537-1543, (2010).
- W. Zhao, Z. Bai, A. Ren, B. Guo and C. Wu, Sunlight photocatalytic activity of CdS modified TiO2 loaded on activated carbon fibers, Appl. Surf. Sci., 256(11), 3493–3498, (2010). [CrossRef]
- V. Iliev, D. Tomova, R. Todorovska, D. Oliver, L. Petrov, D. Todorovsky and M. Uzunova-Bujnova, Photocatalytic properties of TiO2 modified with gold nanoparticles in the degradation of oxalic acid in aqueous solution, Appl. Catal A: Gen., 313(2), 115–121, (2006). [CrossRef]
- J. Li, D. Shieh, D. Li, C. Ho, S. Yang and J. Lin, Photodegradation of CH3I on mesoporous TiO2-B nanofibers with Au nanoparticles, Appl. Surf. Sci., 254(15), 4655–4664, (2008). [CrossRef]
- M. Bowker and E. Fourre, Direct interactions between metal nanoparticles and support: STM studies of Pd on TiO2(1 1 0), Appl. Surf. Sci., 254(14), 4225–4229 (2008). [CrossRef]
- B.T. Su, X.H. Liu, X.X. Peng, T. Xiao and Z.X. Su, Functional Nanostructures: Processing, Characterization and Applications, Spinger, New York, (2003).
- J.F. Zhu, F. Chen, J.L. Zhang, H.J. Chen and M. Anpo, Visible light responsive titania-based nanostructures for photocatalytic, photovoltaic and photoelectrochemical applications, J. Photochem. Photobiol. A: Chem., 180, 196–204, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Y.Z. Wang and M.Q. Zhong, Photocatalytic activities of TiO2 modified by poly (fluorene-cobithiophene) under visible light, J. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 90, 249–254, (2009). [CrossRef]
- P.Lei, F. Wang, X. Gao, Y. Ding, S. Zhang, J. Zhao, S. Liu and M. Yang, Immobilization of TiO2 nanoparticles in polymeric substrates by chemical bonding for multi-cycle photodegradation of organic pollutants, J. of Hazardous Materials, 227–228, 185-194, (2012). [CrossRef]
- C.Y Kuo, C.H. Wu and H.Y. Lin, Photocatalytic degradation of bisphenol A in a visible light/TiO2 system, Desalination, 256(1-3), 37-42, (2010). [CrossRef]
- R. Ali and B.S Ooi, Photodegradation of New Methylene Blue in aqueous solution using zinc oxide and titanium dioxide as catalyst, J. of Technology, 45, 31-42, (2006).
- W.I.N. Wan Ismail, S.K. Ain, R. Zaharudin, A.H. Jawad, M.A.M. Ishak, K. Ismail and S. Sahid, New TiO2/DSAT immobilization system for photodegradation of anionic and cationic dyes, Int. J. of Photoenergy, 2015, 1-6, (2015). [CrossRef]
- S. Suzana, C. Lidija, D. Ljubas, V. Svetličić, I.F. Houra and N. Tomašić, Synthesis, characterization and photocatalytic properties of sol–gel TiO2 films, Ceramics Int., 37(4), 1153-1160, (2011). [CrossRef]
- S.J Bu, Z.G Jin, X.X Liu, L. Yang and Z. Cheng, Fabrication of TiO2 porous thin films using peg templates and chemistry of the process, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 88(2-3), 273-279, (2004). [CrossRef]
- A.A. Ramírez-Santos, P. Acevedo-Peña and E.M. Córdoba, Enhanced photocatalytic activity of TiO2 films by modification with polyethylene glycol, Química Nova, 35(10), 1931-1935, (2012). [CrossRef]
- D. Mukherjee, S. Barghi and A.K. Ray. Preparation and characterization of the TiO2 immobilized polymeric photocatalyst for degradation of aspirin under UV and solar light, Processes, 2(1), 12-23, (2014). [CrossRef]
- J.M. Calderon-Moreno, S. Preda, L. Predoana, M. Zaharescu, M. Anastasescu, M. Nicolescu, M. Stoica, H. Stroescu, M. Gartner, O. Buiu, M. Mihaila and B. Serban, Effect of polyethylene glycol on porous transparent TiO2 films prepared by sol–gel method, Ceramics Int., 40(1), 2209-2220, (2014). [CrossRef]
- L.C. Chen, F.R. Tsai and C.M. Huang, Photocatalytic decolorization of methyl orange in aqueous medium of TiO2 and Ag–TiO2 immobilized on γ-Al2O3, J. Photochem. Photobiol. A: Chem., 170(1), 7–14 (2005). [CrossRef]
- N. Tasić , Z. Branković, Z. Marinković-Stanojević and G. Branković, Effect of binder molecular weight on morphology of TiO2 films prepared by tape casting and their photovoltaic performance, Science of Sintering, 44(3), 365-372, (2012). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|