- P. Agamuthu and S.H. Fauziah, MSW disposal in Malaysia: Landfill management, Proc. of the 2nd Expert Meeting on Solid Waste Management in Asia and the Pacific Islands, Kitakyushu, (2006).
- P. Agamuthu, K.M. Khidzir and F.S. Hamid, Drivers of sustainable waste management in Asia, Waste Management and Research, 27, 625–633, (2009). [CrossRef]
- P. Agamuthu and S.H. Fauziah, Sustainable management of wet market waste, Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Sustainable Solid Waste Management, 239-243, (2007).
- S.H. Fauziah, Municipal Solid Waste Management: A Comprehensive Study in Selangor, PhD Thesis, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, (2009).
- C. Visvanathan, O. Tubtimthai and P. Kuruparan, Influence of landfill top cover design on methane oxidation: Pilot scale lysimeter experiments under tropical conditions, Proc. of the 3rd Asia Pasific Landfill Symposium, Kitakyushu, (2004).
- K.H. Chua, E.J.M. Sahid and Y.P. Leong, Sustainable Municipal Solid Waste Management and GHG Abatement in Malaysia, ST-4: Green and Energy Management, 1-8, (2011).
- M.H. Kim and J.W. Kim, Comparison through a LCA evaluation analysis of food waste disposal options from the perspective of global warming and resource recovery, Science of the Total Environment, 408 (19), 3998-4006, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Environmental Protection Agency, Basic Information about Food Waste, (2009) <retrieved from http://www.epa.gov/osw/conserve/materials/organics/food/fd-basic.htm>
- S.H. Lee, K.I. Choi, M. Osako and J.I. Dong, Evaluation of environmental burdens caused by changes of food waste management systems in Seoul, Korea, Science of the Total Environment, 1(3), 42-53 (2007). [CrossRef]
- A.D. Knipe, The management of household food waste, Environmental Research and Consultancy, West Morden, United Kingdom, (2005).
- C. Muller, Decentralised composting in developing countries: Financial and technical evaluation in the case of Asmara City, Diploma Thesis of Christian Müller, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, (2005).
- D. Gaschk, T. Ayaka, V. Hanh, Dominique Wisniewski, Waste Management in Devikulam. Sustainability in Developing Communities, (2009)
- C. Henry, Chapter VII: Composting, (2005). <retrieved from http://www.unep.or.jp/ietc/publications/spc/solid_waste_management/Vol_I/14Chapter.pdf >
- M. Ali, Sustainable composting: Case studies and guidelines for developing countries, Water, Engineering and Development Centre, Loughborough University, Leicestershire, (2004).
- United States Composting Council, Greenhouse gases and the role of composting: A primer for compost producers, (2008). <retrieved from http://www.compostingcouncil.org>
- K. Frank,N. Eiji, E. Tsuneyoshi, A. Zahoor, Y. Rumana, M.T. Moses and Y. Sadahiro, An evaluation of aerobic and anaerobic composting of banana peels treated with different inoculums for soil nutrient replenishment, Bioresource Technology, 126, 375-382, (2012). [CrossRef]
- A. Boldrin, I. Korner, U. Krogman and T.H. Cristensen, Composting:mass balances and product quality, Solid Waste Management, 978, 1-3, (2010).
- S. Nonglak, D. Srisulak, S. Panalak, J. Somsak, B. Sukanya, W. Janewit and J. Chaiwat, Composting of tobacco plant waste by manual turning and forced aeration system, Maejo Int. J. Sci. Technol., 3(02),248-260, (2009).
- J. Jishao, H. Yimei, L. Xueling and H. Hua, The effects of apple pomace, bentonite and calcium superphosphate on swine manure aerobic composting, Waste Management, 34, 1595-1602, (2014). [CrossRef]
- M. Itavaara, M. Vikman and O. Venelampi, Windrow composting of biodegradable packaging materials, Compos. Sci. Utiliz., 5, 84-92, (1997). [CrossRef]
- K. Naser, C. Ian, A.S. Miguel, S. Syd, M. Sebastian and B. Nanthi, Maturity indices in cocomposting of chicken manure and sawdust with biochar, Bioresource Technology, 168, 245-251, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Z. Ying, S. Ammaiyappan and W.C.W. Jonathan, Evalution of humic substances during cocomposting of food waste, sawdust and chinese medicinal herbal residues, Bioresource Technology, 168, 229-234, (2014). [CrossRef]
- M.F. Hirai, V. Chanyasak and H. Kubota, A standard method for measurement of compost maturity, Biocycle, 24, 54-56, (1983).
- Z. Jiachao, Z. Guangming, C. Yaoning, Y. Man, Y. Zhen, L. Hui, Y. Yong and H. Hongli, Effects of physico-chemical parameters on the bacterial and fungal communities during agricultural waste composting, Bioresource Technology, 102, 2950-2956, (2011). [CrossRef]
- E. Brito, M.A. Bustamante, C. Paredes, J. Moreno-Caselles, M.D. Perez-Murcia, A. Perez-Espinosa and R. Moral, Composting of brewery wastes with agricultural and forest residues. <retrieved from http://www.ramiran.net/ramiran2010/docs/Ramiran2010_0114_final.pdf>
- M.P. Bernal, C. Paredes, M.A. Sanchez- Monedero and J. Cegarra, Maturity and stability parameters of compost prepared with a wide range of organic waste, Bioresource Technol., 63, 91-99, (1998). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|