- N. Bellotti, L. Salvatore, C. Deyá, M.T. Del Panno, B. del Amo and R. Romagnoli, The application of bioactive compounds from the food industry to control mold growth in indoor waterborne coatings, Colloids Surf. B. Biointerfaces, 104, 140-144, (2013). [CrossRef]
- C.M. Er, N.M. Sunar, A.M. Leman and N. Othman, Direct growth inhibition assay of total airborne fungi with application of biocide-treated malt extract agar, MethodsX, 2, 340-344, (2015). [CrossRef]
- S. Lee, G. Kwon, J. Joo, J.T. Kim and S. Kim, A finish material management system for indoor air quality of apartment buildings (FinIAQ), Energy and Buildings, 46, 68-79, 2012. [CrossRef]
- C.M. Er, N.M. Sunar, A.M. Leman and O. Norzila, Evaluation of potassium sorbate as a biocide to reduce viability of total airborne fungi in a higher educational building of computer studies, J. of Advanced Research in Materials Science, 2(1), 15-19, (2014).
- C.M. Er, N.M. Sunar A.M. Leman, N. Othman, Q. Emparan, U.K. Parjo, P. Gani, N.A. Jamal and N.A. Ideris, The evaluation of indoor microbial air quality in two new commissioning higher educational buildings in Johor , Malaysia, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 774, 1068-1072, (2015). [CrossRef]
- J.A. Crawford, P.F. Rosenbaum, S.E. Anagnost, A. Hunt and J.L. Abraham, Indicators of airborne fungal concentrations in urban homes: Understanding the conditions that affect indoor fungal exposures, Sci. Total Environ., 517, 113-124, (2015). [CrossRef]
- C.M. Er, N.M. Sunar, A.M. Leman, N. Othman, U. Kalthsom, N.A. Jamal and N.A. Ideris, The biocidal effect of potassium sorbate for indoor airborne fungi remediation, Desalin. Water Treat., 57(1), 1–6, (2015). [CrossRef]
- U.K. Parjo, N.M. Sunar, A.M. Leman, N.A. Ideris, P. Gani, Q. Emparan and C.M. Er, Indoor fungal treatment by using potassium sorbate as bio-resistance coating for different plasterboard wall finishings, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 774, 1116-1120, (2015). [CrossRef]
- K. Parjo, N.M. Sunar, A.M. Leman and C.M. Er, Effect of fungal growth on the surface of painted plasterboards, Advances in Environmental Biology, 9(20), 15-19, (2015).
- C.M. Er, N.M. Sunar, A.M. Leman, N. Othman, P. Gani, N.A. Jamal, Q.A. Emparan and U.K. Parjo, In vitro inhibitory assay of an isolated indoor airborne fungus from an institutional building of computer education by using potassium sorbate, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 774, 1091-1095, (2015). [CrossRef]
- X. Zhang, B. Sahlberg, G. Wieslander, C. Janson, T. Gislason and D. Norback, Dampness and moulds in workplace buildings: Associations with incidence and remission of sick building syndrome (SBS) and biomarkers of inflammation in a 10year follow-up study, Sci. Total Environ., 430, 75-81, (2012). [CrossRef]
- G. Ayanbimpe, W. Danjuma and M. Okolo, Relationship between fungal contamination of indoor air and health problems of some residents in Jos, InTech, 1-19, (2003).
- C.A. Clausen and V.W. Yang, Multi-component biocide protects wood from fungi and insects in UC2 applications, American Wood Protection Association, 91, 31-35, (1998).
- U.K. Parjo, N.M. Sunar, A.M. Leman, P. Gani, Q. Emparan and C.M. Er, Coating bio-resistance test of different wall finishing for isolated indoor fungal treatment by using potassium sorbate biocide on wood, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 774(2), 1384-1388, (2015). [CrossRef]
- T. Verdier, M. Coutand, A. Bertron and C. Roques, A review of indoor microbial growth across building materials and sampling and analysis methods, Build. Environ., 80, 136-149, (2014). [CrossRef]
- S. Vacher, C. Hernandez, C. Bärtschi and N. Poussereau, Impact of paint and wall-paper on mould growth on plasterboards and aluminum, Build. Environ., 45(4), 916–921, (2010). [CrossRef]
- ASTM ASTM D5590-00, Standard Test Method for Determining the Resistance of Paint Films and Related Coatings to Algal Defacement, ASTM International, (2013).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|