- S.K. Lim, C.S. Tan, O.Y. Lim and Y.L. Lee, Fresh and hardened properties of lightweight foamed concrete with palm oil fuel ash as filler, Constr.Build. Mater., 46, 39–47, (2013). [CrossRef]
- W. Wongkeo and A. Chaipanich, Compressive strength, microstructure and thermal analysis of autoclaved and air cured structural lightweight concrete made with coal bottom ash and silica fume, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 527(16-17), 3676–3684, (2010). [CrossRef]
- K.S. Al-Jabri, A.W. Hago, A.S. Al-Nuaimi and A.H. Al-Saidy, Concrete blocks for thermal insulation in hot climate, Cem. Concr. Res., 35(8), 1472–1479, (2005). [CrossRef]
- M. Santamouris, A. Synnefa and T. Karlessi, Using advanced cool materials in the urban built environment to mitigate heat islands and improve thermal comfort conditions, Sol. Energy, 85(12), 3085–3102, (2011). [CrossRef]
- R. Demirbog, Influence of mineral admixtures on thermal conductivity and compressive strength of mortar, 35, 189–192, (2003).
- A. Saygılı and G. Baykal, A new method for improving the thermal insulation properties of fly ash, 43, 3236–3242, (2011).
- H. Kurama, İ.B. Topçu and C. Karakurt, Properties of the autoclaved aerated concrete produced from coal bottom ash, J. Mater. Process. Technol., 209(2), 767–773, (2009). [CrossRef]
- L.M. Al-Hadhrami and A. Ahmad, Assessment of thermal performance of different types of masonry bricks used in Saudi Arabia, Appl. Therm. Eng., 29(5-6), 1123–1130, (2009). [CrossRef]
- M. Singh and R. Siddique, Effect of coal bottom ash as partial replacement of sand on properties of concrete, Resour. Conserv. Recycl., 72, 20–32, (2013). [CrossRef]
- C. Chandara, K.A.M. Azizli, Z.A. Ahmad, S.F.S. Hashim and E. Sakai, Analysis of mineralogical component of palm oil fuel ash with or without unburned carbon, Adv. Mater. Res., 173, 7–11, (2010). [CrossRef]
- F.H. Wittman, Autoclaved aerated concrete, moisture and Properties. Developments in civil Engineering, Elsevier, (1983).
- M.W. Hussin, K. Muthusamy and F. Zakaria, Effect of mixing constituent toward engineering properties of POFA cement- based aerated concrete, J. of Materials in Civil Eng., 22(4), (2010). [CrossRef]
- V. Sata,C. Jaturapitakkul and K. Kiattikomol, Utilization of palm oil fuel ash in high – strength concrete, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 16, 623-628, (2004). [CrossRef]
- K. Muthusamy, Properties of Palm Oil Palm Boiler Ash Fuel Ash Cement Based Aerated Concrete, PhD Thesis, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, (2009),
- C. Karakurt, H. Kurama and I.B. Topçu, Utilization of natural zeolite in aerated concrete production, Journal of Cement and Concrete Composite, 32, 1-8, (2010). [CrossRef]
- I. Kula, A. Olgun, V. Sevinc and Y. Erdogan, An investigation on the use of tincal ore waste, fly ash, and coal bottom ash as Portland cement replacement materials, Cem. Concr. Res., 32, 227–232, (2002). [CrossRef]
- ACI Committee 213, Guide for structural Lightweight Aggregate Concrete, (2001).
- N.F. Zainudin, K.T. Lee, A.H. Kamaruddin, S. Bhatia and A.R. Mohamed, Study of adsorbent prepared from oil palm ash (OPA) for flue gas desulfurization, Journal of Separation and Purification Technology, 45(1), 50–60, (2005). [CrossRef]
- U.J. Alengaram, B.A. Muhit and M.Z. Jumaat, Utilization of oil palm kernel shell as lightweight aggregate in concrete – a review, Construction and Building Materials, 38, 161–172, (2013). [CrossRef]
- W.T.L. Chow and M. Roth, Temporal dynamics of the urban heat island of Singapore, Int. J. Clim., 26, 2243-2260, (2006). [CrossRef]
- V. Kocˇí, J. Madeˇra, R. Cˇerny´ and P.íková Rovnan, Application of a combined Computational-Experimental Approach for Service Life Estimate of Exterior Plasters of Historical Buildings, WIT Press, Southampton, (2009).
- Short and Kinniburgh, Lightweight Concrete, CR Books, (1963).
- A.S.M.A. Awal and M.W. Hussin, Some aspects of durability performances of concrete incorporating palm oil fuel ash, Proc. of the 5th Int. Conf. on Structural Failure, Durability and Retrofitting, Singapore, (1997).
- N.K. Bansal, S.N. Garg and S. Kothari, Effect of exterior surface colour on the thermal performance of buildings, Building and Environment, 27(1), 31–37, (1992). [CrossRef]
- I.A. Shehu and A.S.M. Awal, Mechanical properties of concrete incorporating high volume palm oil fuel ash, Advances Materials Research, 599, 537–540, (2012). [CrossRef]
- K. Ramamurthy, E.K.K. Nambiar and G.I.S. Ranjani, A classification of studies on properties of foam concrete, Cement and Concrete Composite, 31, 388–396, (2009). [CrossRef]
- A.S.M.A Awal, A Study of Strength and Durability Performances of Concrete Containing Palm Oil Fuel Ash, PhD Thesis, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, (1998).
- N. Arreshvhina, Application of Slag Cement Based Aerated Lightweight Concrete In Non-Load Bearing Wall Panels, Master Thesis, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, (2002).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|