- B. López-Mesa, Á. Pitarch, A. Tomás and T. Gallego, Comparison of environmental impacts of building structures with in situ cast floors and with precast concrete floors, Build. Environ., 44(4), 699-712, (2009). [CrossRef]
- L. Jaillon, C.S. Poon and Y.H. Chiang, Quantifying the waste reduction potential of using prefabrication in building construction in Hong Kong, Waste Manag., 29(1), 309–320, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Y.F. Badir, M.R.A. Kadir and A.H. Hashim, Industrialized building systems construction in Malaysia, J. Arhit. Eng., 8(1), 19-23, (2002). [CrossRef]
- A. Cox, Power, value and SCM, Supply Chain Management, 4(4), 167–175, (1999). [CrossRef]
- S.A.A.H.S.S. Hassim and M.S. Jaafar, The contractor perception towers Industrialised building system risk in construction projects in Malaysia, Am. J. Appl. Sci., 6, 937–942, (2009). [CrossRef]
- P.S. Tan, S.S.G. Lee and A.E.S. Goh, Multi-criteria decision techniques for context-aware B2B collaboration in supply chains, Decis. Support Syst., 52(4), 779-789, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M.N.M. Nawi, A. Lee, M.N.A. Azman and K.A.M. Kamar, Fragmentation issue in Malaysia industrialised building system (IBS) project, J. Eng. Sience Technol., 9(1), 97-106, (2014).
- S. Thiruchelvam and J.E. Tookey, Evolving trends of supplier selection criteria and methods, Int. J. Automot. Mech. Eng., 4(1), 437-454, (2011). [CrossRef]
- S.H. Cheraghi, M. Dadashzadeh and M. Subramanian, For supplier selection : An update, J. Appl. Bus. Res., 20(2), 91-108, (2004).
- A.K. Kar and A.K. Pani, Exploring the importance of different supplier selection criteria, Manag. Res. Rev., 37(1), 89-105, (2014). [CrossRef]
- B.A. Ozturk and F. Ozcelik, Sustainable supplier selection with a fuzzy multi-criteria decision making method based on triple bottom line, 5(3), 129, 147, (2014).
- K. Mukherjee, Supplier selection criteria and method: past, present and future, Int. Oper. Res., 39-44, (2014).
- H.K. Bhargava and C. Tettelbach, A web-based decision support system for waste disposal and recycling, Comput. Environ. Urban Syst., 21(1), 47-65, (1997). [CrossRef]
- I.M. Mahdi, A multi-criteria approach to contractor selection, Eng. Constr. Archit. Manag., 9(1), 29–37, (2002).
- C. Kahraman, U. Cebeci and Z. Ulukan, Multi-criteria supplier selection using fuzzy AHP, Logist. Inf. Manag.,16(6), 382-394, (2003). [CrossRef]
- A. Shapira and M. Goldenberg, AHP-based equipment selection model for construction projects, J. Constr. Eng. Manag., 131(12), 1263-1273, (2005). [CrossRef]
- R. Manoharan, Subcontractor selection method using analythic hierarchy process, Universiti Teknology Malaysia, (2005).
- A.K. McCowan and S. Mohamed, A classification of Decision Support System for the analysis and evaluation of concession project investment, J. Financ. Manag. Prop. Constr., 7(2), 127-137, (2002).
- M.F. Omar, B. Trigunarsyah and J. Wong, The state of art of decision support system development: Progress of requirement engineering in construction, International Building and Infrastructure Technology Conference, (2011).
- Q. Tian, J. Ma and O. Liu, A hybrid knowledge and model system for R&D project selection, Expert Syst. Appl., 23(3), 265-271, (2002). [CrossRef]
- C.A. Weber, J.R. Current and W.C. Benton, Vendor selection criteria and methods, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 50(1), 2-18, (1991 [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|