- Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia, Construction Industry Master Plan 2006-2015, Kuala Lumpur, (2006).
- Z. Abd Hamid, Industrialised building system (IBS) in Malaysia: The current state and R&D initiatives, Malaysian Construction Research Journal, 1(2), 1-11, (2008).
- K.A.M. Kamar, Collaboration initiative on green construction and sustainability through industrialized buildings systems (IBS) in the Malaysian construction industry, International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering and Technology, 1(1), (2010).
- M.N.M. Nawi, A. Lee and K.M. Nor, Barriers to implementation of the industrialised building system (IBS) in Malaysia, The Built and Human Environment Review, 4, 22-35, (2011).
- R. Yunus and J. Yang, Improving ecological performance of industrialized building systems in Malaysia, Construction Management and Economics, 32(1-2),183-195, (2014). [CrossRef]
- N.R.B. Zainol, A. Al-Mamun and P.Y. Permarupan, Overview of Malaysian modularity manufacturing practices, American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 3(7), (2013).
- MS 1064, Guide to Modular Coordination in Building, Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia, (2001).
- N. Blismas and R. Wakefield, Drivers, constraints and the future of offsite manufacture in Australia, Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management, 9(1), 72-83, (2009). [CrossRef]
- L. Jaillon and C.S. Poon, Sustainable construction aspects of using prefabrication in dense urban environment: A Hong Kong case study, Construction Management and Economics, 26(9), 953 - 966, (2008). [CrossRef]
- R. Yunus and J. Yang, Critical sustainability factors in industrialised building systems, Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management, 12(4), 447 - 463, (2012). [CrossRef]
- C.T. Haas and W.R. Fagerlund, Preliminary Research on Prefabrication, Preassembly, Modularization, an Offsite Fabrication in Construction: A Report to the Construction Industry Institute, University of Texas, (2002).
- J. Neelamkavil, Automation in the prefab and modular construction Industry, Proc. International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction , Austin, (2009).
- L. Mei and J. Yang, Analysis of interrelationships between critical waste factors in office building retrofit projects using interpretive structural modelling, International Journal of Construction Management, 14(1), 15-27, (2014). [CrossRef]
- S. Azevedo, H. Carvalho and V. Cruz-Machado, Using interpretive structural modelling to identify and rank performance measures: An application in the automotive supply chain, Baltic Journal of Management, . 8(2), 208-230, (2013). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|