- IBS Roadmap 2003-2010, Construction Industry Development Board, Kuala Lumpur, (2003).
- A. Gibb and Pendlebury, Buildoffsite: Glossary of Term Buildoffsite UK, London, (2005).
- T. Venables and R. Courtney, Modern methods of construction in Germany - playing the off-site rule, Rep. of a Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Global Watch Mission, London, (2004).
- W. Pan, A.G.F. Gibb and A.R.J Dainty, Perspectives of housebuilders on the use of offsite modern methods of construction, Constr. Manage. Econ., 25(2), 183–194, (2007). [CrossRef]
- V.W.Y. Tam, C.M. Tam, S.X. Zeng and W.C.Y Ng, Towards adoption of prefabrication in construction, Building and Environment, 42, 3642–3654, (2007). [CrossRef]
- C.M. Eastman and R. Sacks, Relative productivity in the AEC industries in the United States for on-site and off-site activities, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, July, 517-526, (2008). [CrossRef]
- J. Lessing, A. Ekholm and L. Stehn, Industrialized housing – definition and categorization of the concept, The 13th International Group for Lean Construction, Sydney (2005).
- Z. Hamid, K.A.M. Kamar, M. Zain, K. Ghani and K. Rahim, Industrialized building system (IBS) in Malaysia: The current state and R&D initiatives, Malaysia Construction Research Journal, 2(1), 1-13, (2008).
- K.A.M. Kamar, Industrialised Building System (IBS): Chronology of Adoption in Malaysia, International Islamic University Malaysia Press, (2011).
- CREAM, The 7th Industrialised Building System (IBS) Roundtable Workshop. Technology Foresight Report, Construction Research Institute of Malaysia, 1-27, (2011).
- K.A.M. Kamar and Z.I Hamid, Modernising the Malaysian construction industry through the adoption of industrialised building system (IBS), The Sixth International Conference on Multi-National Joint Ventures for Construction Works, Kyoto, 1-14, (2010).
- P.S.E. Ang. Barrier-driver model for enhancement of ICT implementation in IBS production management process in construction industry, PhD Thesis, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Johor, (2015).
- M. Alshawi, Future IT challenges in project management. In project management and IT, The 7th Annual Conference of the Project Management Institute: Gulf Branch, Bahrain, 1-19 (2000).
- L. Faraj and M. Alshawi. SPACE: Simultaneous prototyping for an integrated construction environment, INCITE, 466-484, (2000).
- J. Underwood and M. Alshawi, Data and process models for the integration of estimating and valuation, Computer‐Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 12(5), 369-381, (1997). [CrossRef]
- M.A. Hunt, Strategic implementation of information technology within the construction industry, Doctoral Dissertation, University of Salford, (1995).
- S. Basu and P. Deshpande, Wipro’s people processes: A framework for excellence, (2004). <available from http://www.wipro.com/insights/wipropeopleprocesses.htm>
- C. Goolsby, Integrated people processes tools = Best-of-breed service delivery, (2001). <available from http: //itpapers.news.com/>
- F. Xerox, Aligning people processes and technology, (2003). <available from http://www.fujixerox.com.au>
- B. Larkin, Aligning people process and technology, (2003). <available from http://www.paperlesspay.org/articles/Technology.pdf>
- B. Emmett, IT service management: People process technology = business value, The IT Journal, Third Quarter, (2002). <available from http://www.hp.com/execcomm/itjournal/third_qtr_02/article2a.html>
- Clemson, Definition of Policy, Clemson University, (2007). <available from http //www.clemson.edu/research/orcSite/orcIRB_DefsP.htm.>
- A.R. Md Nor, Statistical Methods in Reserch, Pearson, Malaysia, (2009).
- R. Fellows and A. Liu, Research Methods for Construction, Wiley-Blackwell, West Sussex, (2008).
- K.C. Goh and J. Yang, Importance of sustainability-related cost components in highway infrastructure: perspective of stakeholders in Australia, Journal of Infrastructure Systems, 20(1), (2013).
- J.B. Yang and S.C. Peng, Development of a customer satisfaction evaluation model for construction project management, Building and Environment, 43(4), 458-468, (2008). [CrossRef]
- J. Wong and H. Li, Development of a conceptual model for the selection of intelligent building systems, Building and Environment, 41(8), 1106-1123, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Z. Shehu and A. Akintoye, Major challenges to the successful implementation and practice of programme management in the construction environment: A critical analysis, International Journal of Project Management, 28(1), 26-39, (2010). [CrossRef]
- K. Ruikar, C.J. Anumba and P.M. Carrillo. Verdict-An e-readiness assessment application for construction companies, Automation in construction, 15(1), 98-110, (2006). [CrossRef]
- P. Weill, The relationship between investment in information technology and firm performance: a study of the valve manufacturing sector, Information Systems Research, 3(4), 307-333, (1992). [CrossRef]
- D.S. Bajwa, A. Rai and I. Brennan, Key antecedents of executive information system success: A path analytic approach, Decision Support Systems, 22(1), 31-43, (1998). [CrossRef]
- Q. Tran, D. Huang, B. Liu and H.M. Ekram, A construction enterprise’s readiness level in implementing eprocurement: a system engineering assessment model, Systems Engineering Procedia, 131-141, (2011). [CrossRef]
- L. Raymond, The impact of computer training on the attitudes and usage behavior of small business managers, Journal of Small Business Management, 26(3), (1988).
- V. Venkatesh, Determinants of perceived ease of use: Integrating control, intrinsic motivation, and emotion into the technology acceptance model, Information Systems Research, 11(4), 342-365, (2000). [CrossRef]
- V. Peansupap, An exploratory approach to the diffucion of ICT in a project environment, Phd Thesis, (2004).
- D. Leonard-Barton and J.J. Sviokla, Putting expert systems to work, Harvard Business Review, 91-98, (1988).
- R.L. Thompson, C.A. Higgins and J.M. Howell, Personal computing: Toward a conceptual model of utilization, MIS Quarterly, 15(1), 125-143, (1991). [CrossRef]
- R. Mahbub, Readiness of a developing nation in implementing automation and robotics technologies in construction: A case study of Malaysia, The 6th International Conference on Construction in the 21st Century, Kuala Lumpur, (2011).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|