- A.R.A. Hamid, M.Z.A. Majid and B. Singh, An Overview of construction accidents in malaysia,” in in issues in construction industry, M.I. Mohamad, Ed., Penerbit Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru, 110–123, (2008).
- S.S. Hosseinian and Z.J. Torghabeh, Major theories of construction accident causation models: A literature review, Int. J. Adv. Eng. Technol., 4(2), 53–66, (2012).
- D.N.M.A. Abdullah and G.C.M. Wern, An analysis of accidents statistics in Malaysian construction sector, Proc. of International Conference on E-business, Management and Economics, 3, (2011).
- C.L. Foo, Budgeting for occupational safety and health management and its implementation, MBAM Annual Safety Conference, (2005).
- SOCSO, Annual Report for 2009, Kuala Lumpur, (2009).
- SOCSO, Annual Report for 2000, Kuala Lumpur, (2000).
- DOSH, Accident Statistic, Kuala Lumpur, (2013).
- A.G.F. Gibb, Off-site Fabrication: Prefabrication, Pre-assembly and Modularisation, Whittles Publishing Services, United Kingdom, (1999).
- T. M. Toole and J. Gambatese, “The trajectories of Prevention through Design in construction.,” J. Safety Res., vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 225–30, Jan. 2008. [CrossRef]
- L. J. McKay, “The Effect of Offsite Construction on Occupational Health and Safety,” Loughborough University, 2010.
- M. Gangolells, M. Casals, N. Forcada, X. Roca, and A. Fuertes, “Mitigating Construction Safety Risks Using Prevention Through Design.,” J. Safety Res., vol. 41, pp. 107–122, 2010. [CrossRef]
- S. Toulmin, The Uses of Argument, vol. 70. 1958, p. 262.
- J. L. Yearwood and A. Stranieri, “The Generic/Actual Argument Model of Practical Reasoning,” Decis. Support Syst., vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 358–379, Jan. 2006. [CrossRef]
- T. Cooke, H. Lingard, N. Blismas, and A. Stranieri, “ToolSHeD TM The Development and Evaluation of a Decision Support Tool for Health and Safety in Construction Design ToolSHeD,” Eng. Constr. Archit. Manag., vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 336–351, 2008. [CrossRef]
- D. Viner, Accident Analysis and Risk Control. New Delhi, India: Viner Pty Ltd., 1991.
- N. H. Abas, N. Blismas, and H. Lingard, “Development of a Knowledge-Based Energy Damage Model to Assess Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Construction Risks in Malaysia,” in CIBW099 Prevention: Means to the End of Construction Injuries, illnesses, and Fatalities, 2011.
- N. H. Abas, N. Blismas, and H. Lingard, “Knowledge-based energy damage model for evaluating Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Construction Risks in Malaysia,” in HKU-HKHA International Conference 2013 - Construction and Housing in the 21st Century, 2013, pp. 408–415.
- D. Viner, Accident analysis and risk control. Melbourne: Derek Viner Pty Ltd., 1996.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|