- T. Dėjus, Accidents on construction sites and their reasons, Proc. of the 9th International Conference: Modern Building Materials, Structures and Techniques, 241-247, (2008).
- F.K. Wong, A.P. Chan, M.C. Yam, E.Y. Wong, T. Kenny and K.K. Yip, Findings from a research study of construction safety in Hong Kong: Accidents related to fall of person from height, Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, 7, 130-142, (2009). [CrossRef]
- O. Murty, B. Chung, L. Yin and T. Loo, Pattern of injuries in fatal accidents of construction workers: A retrospective study of 10 years (1996-2005), The Malaysian Journal of Forensic Pathology and Science, 44, (2006).
- J. R. Hall, High-Rise Building Fires, One-Stop Data Shop, Quincy, Massachusetts, (2005).
- Social Security Organisation, Anual Report 2011, Social Security Organisation Malaysia, (2011).
- J.C. Rubio-Romero, M. Rubio and C. García-Hernández, Analysis of construction equipment safety in temporary work at height, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, (2012).
- J. Hinze, X. Huang and L. Terry, The nature of struck-by accidents, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 131, 262-268, (2005). [CrossRef]
- D. Zhou and Q. Pang, Study on prevention measures of falling accidents during construction, ICPTT 2012, 1494-1501, (2012).
- Y.H. Lin and C.Y. Chen, Statistical analysis of fatal occupational falls in the Taiwan construction industry from 1996-2007, Proc. of the 40th International Conference on Computers and Industrial Engineering, 1-4, (2010).
- W. Wu, H. Yang, Q. Li and D. Chew, An integrated information management model for proactive prevention of struck-by-falling-object accidents on construction sites, Automation in Construction, 34, 67-74, (2013). [CrossRef]
- D.J. Edwards and G.D. Holt, Case study analysis of construction excavator H&S overturn incidents, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 17, 493-511, (2010). [CrossRef]
- A. Gibb, S. Hide, R. Haslam, S. Hastings, A. Suraji and A. Duff, Identifying root causes of construction accidents, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 127, 348-349, (2001). [CrossRef]
- Z. Chen and Y. Wu, Explaining the causes of construction accidents and recommended solutions, Proc. of the International Conference on Management and Service Science, 1-5, (2010).
- S. Chi, S. Han, and D. Kim, The relationship between unsafe working conditions and workers’ behavior and their impacts on injury severity in the U.S. Construction Industry, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, (2012).
- S. Mohamed, T.H. Ali and W.Y.V. Tam, National culture and safe work behaviour of construction workers in Pakistan, Safety Science, 47, 29-35, (2009). [CrossRef]
- V.M. Dufort and C. Infante-Rivard, Housekeeping and safety: An epidemiological review, Safety Science, 28, 127-138, (2001). [CrossRef]
- A. Ali, S. Kamaruzzaman and G. Sing, A Study on causes of accident and prevention in Malaysian construction industry, Journal of Design + Built, 3, 95-104, (2010).
- Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, 514, (2002).
- P. Hughes and E. Fereett, Introduction to Health and Safety in Construction, Elsevier, United Kingdom, (2007).
- N.V. Schwatka, L.M. Butler and J.R. Rosecrance, An aging workforce and injury in the construction industry, Epidemiologic Reviews, 4, 156-167, (2012). [CrossRef]
- B. Hare and I. Cameron, Site manager safety training, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 18, 568-578, (2011). [CrossRef]
- R.M. Choudhry and D. Fang, Why operatives engage in unsafe work behavior: Investigating factors on construction sites, Safety Science, 46, 566-584, (2008). [CrossRef]
- D. Silverman, David Silverman Interpreting Qualitative Data, SAGE, India, (2011).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|