- Y. Ahmad, The scope and definitions of heritage: from tangible to intangible, International J. of Heritage Studies, 12(3), 292-300, (2006). [CrossRef]
- C.L. Cartier, Conserving the built environment and generating heritage tourism in Peninsular Malaysia, Tourism Recreation Research, 21(1), 45-53, (1996). [CrossRef]
- W.H Wan Ismail and S. Shamsuddin, The old shophouses as part of Malaysian urban heritage: The current dilemma, Proc. of the 8th International Conference of the Asian Planning Schools Association, (2005).
- S.N. Harun, Heritage building conservation in Malaysia: experiences and challenges, Procedia Engineering, 20, 41-53, (2011). [CrossRef]
- W.W. Lim, Hew-David, Y.K. Tong-Gerald and G.G. Goh, Revitalisation of the old township of Ipoh, Malaysia, J. of Place Management and Development, 7(1), 57-73, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Ipohecho, Perak Targets Five Million Tourists, (2015), <available at: http://www.ipohecho.com.my/v3/article/2015/02/01/perak-targets-five-million-tourists>
- S. Atumi, The repeal of rent control in Malaysia, Cornell Real Estate Review, 2, 29-38, (2003).
- A.F. Mohd-Isa, Z. Zainal-Abidin and A.E. Hashim, Built heritage maintenance: A Malaysian perspective, Procedia Engineering, 20, 213-221, (2011). [CrossRef]
- R. Talib, A.G. Ahmad, N. Zakaria and M.Z. Sulieman, Assessment of factors affecting building maintenance and defects of public buildings in Penang, Malaysia, Architectural Research, 4(2), 48-53, (2014).
- R. Abdul Rashid and A.G. Ahmad, The implementation of maintenance works for historical buildings- a review of the current scenario, Procedia Engineering, 20, 415-424, (2011). [CrossRef]
- N.F. Nik-Azhari and E.Mohamed, Public perception: Heritage building conservation in Kuala Lumpur, Procedia Social and Behavorial Sciences, 50, 271-279, (2012). [CrossRef]
- S. Macdonald, Leveraging heritage: Public-private and third sector partnership for the conservation of the historic urban environment, ICOMOS Conference, Paris (2011).
- R. Abdul Rashid and A.G. Ahmad, Overview of maintenance approaches of historical buildings in Kuala Lumpur- a current practice, Procedia Engineering, 20, 425-434, (2011). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|