- D.M. Jewkes and M.L. Delgadillo, Weaknesses of housing affordability indices used by practitioners, Journal of Financial Counseling and Planning, 21(1), 43-52, (2010).
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Housing Impact Analysis, Government Printing Office, Washington, (2006).
- Demographia, The 11th annual international housing affordability survey: 2015 ratings for metropolitan market, (2015). <Available at: www.demographia.com/dhi.pdf>
- Department of Statistics, The Malaysian economy in Brief, (2014).
- Department of Statistics, Malaysia report on household expenditure survey, (2011). <available at: http://www.statistics.gov.my/portal/download_household/files/Expenditure/Laporan_PIR_Report_on_HES_2009-10.pdf>
- Bank Negara, Annual Report 2014, (2015).
- Government of Malaysia, Tenth Malaysian Plan 2011-2015, Economic Planning Unit Prime Minister’s Department, Putrajaya, (2010).
- Department of Statistics, Report on characteristics of household 2010: Population and housing census of Malaysia, (2014).
- National Transformation Programme (2012) Annual Report.
- Government of Malaysia Seventh Malaysian Plan 1996-2000, Economic Planning Unit Prime Minister’s Department, Putrajaya, (1996).
- Government of Malaysia, Eighth Malaysian Plan 2001-2005, Economic Planning Unit Prime Minister’s Department, Putrajaya, (2001).
- Government of Malaysia Ninth Malaysian Plan 2006-2010, Economic Planning Unit Prime Minister’s Department, Putrajaya, (2006).
- National Property Information Centre (NAPIC), Key Data 2014: Property Market Report, (2014). <available at: http://napic.jpph.gov.my/portal>
- A.A. Olanrewaju, Green maintenance management initiatives for university buildings, Built Environment Journal, 8(1), 17-24, (2011).
- Department of Statistics, Household Income and Basic Amenities Survey Report 2012, (2012).
- Khazanah Research Institute (KRI), The State of Household. Kuala Lumpur, (2014).
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF), Annual report: living our values, (2014), <available at:http://www.kwsp.gov.my/portal/documents/10180/5382689/1._OUR_ORGANISATION.pdf>
- Department of Statistics, Quarterly Construction Statistics, (2014).
- Department of Statistics, Consumer Price Index, States Indices, (2014).
- New Straits Times (NST), RM30 billion loan facility for PR1MA projects, (Saturday 22 August, 2015).
- The Star, Rent-to-own your home: scheme will help PR1MA applicants who cannot get a loan, (Saturday 22 August, 2015).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|