- C.J. Newell, S.D. Acree, R. Ross and S. Huling, Ground water issue: Light nonaqueous phase liquids, U.S. Environmental ProtectionAgency. Groundwater Services, Houston, (1995).
- B.L. Morris, A.R. Lawrence, P. Chilton, B. Adams, R.C. Calow and B.A. Klinck, Groundwater and its susceptibility to degradation: A global assessment of the problem and options for management, J. Early Warning and Assessment Report Series, RS. 03-3. United Nations Environment Programme, Nairobi, Kenya. (2003).
- K. Soga, J. Page and T.A. Illangasekare, Review of NAPL source zone remediation efficiency and the mass flux approach, J. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 110, 13-27, (2004). [CrossRef]
- B. Agaoglu, N.K. Copty, T. Scheytt and R. Hinkelmann, Interphase mass transfer between fluids in subsurface formations: A review, J. Advances in Water Resources, 79, 162-194, (2015). [CrossRef]
- M. Oostrom, J. Dane and T.W.A. Wietsma, Review of multidimensional, multifluid, intermediate-scale experiments: Flow behavior, saturation imaging, and tracer detection and quantification, J. Vadose Zone Journal, 6, 610-637, (2007). [CrossRef]
- R.J. Glass, T.S. Steenhuis and J.Y. Parlange, Mechanism for finger persistence in homogeneous, unsaturated, porous media: Theory and verification, J. Soil Science, 148, 60-70, (1989). [CrossRef]
- H. Wang, X. Chen and J.W. Jawitz, Locally-calibrated light transmission visualization methods to quantify nonaqueous phase liquid mass in porous media, J. of Contaminant Hydrology, 102 , 29-38, (2008). [CrossRef]
- A. Bagherieh, N. Khalili, G. Habibagahi and A. Ghahramani, Drying response and effective stress in a double porosity aggregated soil, J. Engineering Geology, 105, 44-50, (2009). [CrossRef]
- R. Sa’ari, N. Rahman, Z. Yusof, S. Ngien, S. Kamaruddin and M. Mustaffar, Application of digital image processing technique in monitoring LNAPL migration in double porosity soil column, J. Jurnal Teknologi, 72, 23-29, (2015).
- C. Kechavarzi, K. Soga and P. Wiart, Multispectral image analysis method to determine dynamic fluid saturation distribution in two-dimensional three-fluid phase flow laboratory experiments, J. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 46, 265-293, (2000). [CrossRef]
- S.K. Ngien, N.A. Rahman, M.M. Bob, K. Ahmad, R. Sa’ari and R. W. Lewis, Observation of light non-aqueous phase liquid migration in aggregated soil using image analysis, J. Transport in Porous Media, 92, 83-100, (2012). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|