- H. Akbari, Modified moving particle method for modeling wave interaction with multi layered porous structures, Coast. Eng., 89, 1-19, (2014). [CrossRef]
- H. Akbari and M.M. Namin, Moving particle method for modeling wave interaction with porous structures, Coast. Eng., 74, 59-73, (2013). [CrossRef]
- M.A.A.A. Abdelraheem, An improved incompressible smoothed particle hydrodynamics to simulate fluid-soil-structure interactions, Kyushu University, (2012).
- M. Asai, A.M. Aly, Y. Sonoda and Y. Sakai, A stabilized incompressible SPH method by relaxing the density invariance condition, Int. J. for Applied Mathematics, 2012, (2012).
- K. Kasama, K. Zen and Y. Kasugai, Model experiment for the instability of caisson-type composite breakwater under tsunami condition, Proceedings of Coastal Engineering JSCE, (2013).
- H. Gotoh, Computational Mechanics of Sediment Transport, Morikita Shuppan Co. Ltd., (2004).
- T. Arikawa, S. Oikawa and S. Moriyasu, Stability of the Breakwater with Steel Pipe Piles under Tsunami Overflow, Independent Administrative Institution, Port and Airport Research Institute, Japan, (2015).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|