- J. Li, C. Tang, D. Wang, X. Pei and B. Shi, Effect of discrete fiber reinforcement on soil strength, J. of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 6, 133-137, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R.R. Singh and E.S. Mittal, Improvement of local subgrade soil for road construction by the use of coconut coir fiber, Int. J. of Research in Engineering and Technology, 3(5), 707-711, (2014). [CrossRef]
- B.M. Lekha, S. Goutham and A.U.R. Shankar, Evaluation of lateritic soil stabilized with arecanut coir for low volume pavements, Transportation Geotechnics, 2, 20–29, (2015). [CrossRef]
- S. Vishnudas, H.H.G. Savenije, P.V.D. Zaag, K.R. Anil and K. Balan, The protective and attractive covering of a vegetated embankment using coir geotextiles, Hydrology Earth Syst. Sci., 10, 565-574, (2006). [CrossRef]
- S. Akbulut, S. Arasan and E. Kalkan, Modification of clayey soils using scrap tire rubber and synthetic fibres, App Clay Sci, 38, 23-32, (2007). [CrossRef]
- H.P. Singh and M. Bagra, Improvement in CBR value of soil reinforced with jute fiber, Int. J. of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 2, 3447-3452, (2013).
- R.R. Singh and E.S. Mittal, Improvement of local subgrade soil for road construction by the use of coconut coir fiber, Int. J. of Research in Engineering and Technology, 3 (5), 707 – 711, (2014). [CrossRef]
- H.P. Singh, Effects of coir fiber on CBR value of itnagar soil, Int. J. of Current Engineering and Technology, 1283-1286, (2013).
- British Standard Institution, BS 1377 Methods of Test for Soils for Civil Engineering Purposes, London, (1990).
- U. Ravishankar and S. Raghavan, Coir stabilised lateritic soil for pavements, Indian Geotech. Conf., Ahmedabad, (2004).
- Y.A. Yeliz and K. Abidin, Method dependency of relationships between specific surface area and soil physicochemical properties, Applied Clay Science, 50, 182–190, (2010). [CrossRef]
- R. Ayyar, R. Krishnaswamy and S. Vismanadham, Geosynthetics for foundations on swelling clay, Int. Work on Geotex, Bangalore, (1989).
- S. Babu and K. Vasudevan, Strength and stiffness response of coir fiber-reinforced tropical soil, J. Mater. Civil Eng., 20, 571–7, (2008). [CrossRef]
- M. Marandi, H. Bagheripour, R. Rahgozar and H. Zare, Strength and ductility of randomly distributed palm fibers reinforced silty- sand soils, Am. J. Appl. Sci., 5, 209–20, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Z. Jamellodin, Z. Talib, R. Kolop and N. Noor, The effect of oil palm fibre on strength behaviour of soil, The 3rd SANREM Conf, Kota Kinabalu, (2010).
- F. Ahmad, F. Bateni and M. Azmi, Performance evaluation of silty sand reinforced with fibers, Geotext Geomembr, 28, 93–9, (2010). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|