- C.P. Abbiss, Calculation of elasticities and settlements for long periods of time and high strains from seismic measurements. Geotechnique, 33(4), 397-405, (1983). [CrossRef]
- J. H. Atkinson and G. Sallfors, Experimental determination of stress-strain-time characteristics in laboratory and in situ tests, Proc. of the 10th European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Florence, Italy, 915-956, (1991).
- R.M. Christensen, Theory of Viscoelasticity - An Introduction, Ed. Academic Press, 245, (1971).
- B.O. Hardin and V.P. Drnevich, Shear modulus and damping in soils, J. of the Soil Mechanics and Foundation Division ASCE, 98(SM7), 667-692, (1972).
- K. Ishihara, Soil Behavior in Earthquake Geotechnics, Oxford University Press, New York, (1996).
- Joh Sung-Ho, Jang Dae-Woo, Kang Tae-Ho and Lee Il-Wha, Evaluation of stiffness profile for a subgrade cross-section by the CAP(Common-Array-Profiling)-SASW technique, J. of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Korean Geotechnical Society, 21(4), 71-81, (2005).
- G.T.C Kung, C.Y. Ou and C.H. Juang, Modelling small-strain behavior of Taipei clays for finite element analysis of braced excavations, Computer and Geotechnics, 36(1), 304–319, (2009) [CrossRef]
- C.G. Lai, Simultaneous inversion of Rayleigh phase velocity and attenuation for near-surface site characterization, PhD Dissertation, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, (1998).
- R. Lancellotta, Geotechnical Engineering, second ed., Taylor and Francis, New York, (2009).
- R.J. Mair, Developments in geotechnical engineering research: application to tunnels and deep excavations, Proc. of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Civil Engineering, Unwin Memorial Lecture 1992, 97(1), 27-41, (1993).
- C. Mancuso, R. Vassallo and A. d’Onofrio, Small strain behavior of a silty sand in controlledsuction resonant column-torsional shear tests, Canadian Geotechnical J., 39(1), 22-31, (2002). [CrossRef]
- K.A.M. Nayan, M.R. Taha, N.A. Omar, N.F. Bawadi, S.H. Joh and M.N. Omar, Determination of ultimate pile bearing capacity from a seismic method of shear wave velocity in comparison with conventional methods, J. of Technology (Sciences and Engineering), 74(3), 99-102, (2015).
- G.J. Rix, C.G. Lai and A.W. Spang Jr., In-situ measurement of damping ratio using surface waves, J. of Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Engineering, Proc. of the ASCE, 126(5), 472–480, (2000). [CrossRef]
- G.J. Rix, C.G. Lai and S. Foti, Simultaneous measurement of surface wave dispersion and attenuation curves, Geotechnical Testing J., 24(4), 350 – 358, (2001). [CrossRef]
- A. Sawangsuriya, P. J. Bosscher and T. B. Edil, Alternative testing techniques for modulus of pavement bases and subgrades, Proc. of the 13th Annual Great Lakes Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Conference, Geotechnical Applications for Transportation Infrastructure, ASCE, Geotechnical Practice Publication, 108-121, (2005). [CrossRef]
- S. S. Tezcan, Z. Ozdemir and A. Keceli, Allowable bearing capacity of shallow foundations based on shear wave velocity, J. of Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, 24, 203-218, (2006). [CrossRef]
- M. Vucetic, Cyclic threshold shear strains in soils, J. of Geotechnical Engineering, 120(12), 2208–2228, (1994). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|