- T.B. Moghaddam, M. Soltani and M.R. Karim, Experimental characterization of rutting performance of Polyethylene Terephthalate modified asphalt mixtures under static and dynamic loads, Constr. Build. Mater., 487-494, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R. Garba, Permanent deformation properties of asphalt concrete mixtures, (2002).
- A. Golalipour, E. Jamshidi, Y. Niazi, Z. Afsharikia and M Khadem, Effect of aggregate gradation on rutting of asphalt pavements, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 440-449, (2012). [CrossRef]
- G.P. He and W.G. Wong, Laboratory study on permanent deformation of foamed asphalt mix incorporating reclaimed asphalt pavement materials, Constr. Build. Mater., 8,1809-1819 (2007).
- B.A Feyissa, Analysis and modeling of rutting for long life asphalt concrete pavement, TU Darmstadt, (2009).
- P.E.Y. Wang , Y. Wen, K. Zhao, D. Chong and S.T.A. Wong, Evolution and locational variation of asphalt binder aging in long-life hot-mix asphalt pavements, Constr. Build. Mater., 68,172-182, (2014). [CrossRef]
- H. Chen and Q. Xu, Experimental study of fibers in stabilizing and reinforcing asphalt binder, Fuel, 7, 1616-1622, (2010). [CrossRef]
- J. Reed, Evaluation of the effects of aging on asphalt rubber pavements, Arizona State University, (2010).
- R. Lolly, Evaluation of short term aging effect of hot mix asphalt due to elevated, Arizona State University, (2013).
- H.P Bell, Fatigue evaluation criteria for aged hot-mix asphalt surfaces, Mississippi State University, (2009).
- C.T Chiu., Investigation of laboratory asphalt aging processes for development of an effective procedure to characterize asphalt durability, University of Florida, (1994).
- S.H Jung, The effects of asphalt binder oxidation on hot mix asphalt concrete mixture rheology and fatigue performance, Texas A&M University, (2006).
- S. Saoula, K. Soudani, S. Haddadi, M. E. Munoz and A. Santamaria, Analysis of the rheological behavior of aging bitumen and predicting the risk of permanent deformation of asphalt, (2013).
- H.S Manual, American Association of state highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). Washington, (2010).
- Y. Xiao, Evaluation of engineering properties of hot mix asphalt concrete for the mechanisticempirical pavement design, (2009).
- S. Ro and S.R.T. Mi, Nanoclay-modified asphalt mixtures for eco-efficient construction. Nanotechnology in Eco-Efficient Construction: Materials, Processes and Applications, 108, (2013).
- J. Yang and S. Tighe, A Review of advances of nanotechnology in asphalt mixtures, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 1269-1276, (2013). [CrossRef]
- H. Ziari, Evaluation of fatigue behavior of hot mix asphalt mixtures prepared by bentonite modified bitumen, Constr. Build. Mater., 685-691, (2014). [CrossRef]
- I. Hafeez, M. A. Kamal, M. R Ahadi, and M. J Msawil, Effects of hydrated lime on fatigue and rutting behavior of HMA mixtures in dynamic modulus testing, Transportation Research, 1, 23, (2011).
- C. Ouyang, S. Wang, Y. Zhang and Y. Zhang, Preparation and properties of styrene–butadiene–styrene copolymer/kaolinite clay compound and asphalt modified with the compound, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 2, 309-317, (2005). [CrossRef]
- M. Z. Chen, J. T. Lin, S. P. Wu and C. H. Liu, Utilization of recycled brick powder as alternative filler in asphalt mixture, Constr. Build. Mater., 4,1532-1536, (2010).
- F. M. Nejad, A. R. Azarhoosh, G. H. Hamedi and M.J. Azarhoosh, Influence of using nonmaterial to reduce the moisture susceptibility of hot mix asphalt, Constr. Build. Mater., 384-388, (2012). [CrossRef]
- T. Alataş and M. Yilmaz, Effects of different polymers on mechanical properties of bituminous binders and hot mixtures, Constr. Build. Mater., 161-167, (2013). [CrossRef]
- A. Khodaii and A. Mehrara, Evaluation of permanent deformation of unmodified and SBS modified asphalt mixtures using dynamic creep test, Constr. Build. Mater, 7, 2586-2592 (2009). [CrossRef]
- M. Dehnad, A. Khodaii and F.M. Nejad, Moisture sensitivity of asphalt mixtures under different load frequencies and temperatures, Constr. Build. Mater., 700-707, (2013). [CrossRef]
- T. Alataş, M. Yılmaz, B. V. Kök and A. fatih Koral, Comparison of permanent deformation and fatigue resistance of hot mix asphalts prepared with the same performance grade binders, Constr. Build. Mater., 66-72, (2012). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|