- M. Nur, S. Mohamed, S. Azhar, A. Tajudin, A.A. Kadir, A. Madun, M. Azim, M. Azmi and N.S. Nordin, Leachate characteristics of contaminated soil containing lead by stabilisation/solidification technique, J. of Applied Mechanics and Materials, 774, 1443–1447, (2015).
- M. Azim, M. Azmi, S.A. Tajudin and A.A. Kadir, Remediation of zinc contaminated soils by stabilization / solidification technique, Int. J. of Zero Waste Generation, 1(2), 1–4, (2013).
- M.J. Harbottle, A. Al-Tabbaa and C.W. Evans, A comparison of the technical sustainability of in situ stabilisation/solidification with disposal to landfill, J. Hazardous Material, 141(2), 430–440, (2007). [CrossRef]
- Q.Y. Chen, M. Tyrer, C.D. Hills, X.M. Yang and P. Carey, Immobilisation of heavy metal in cement-based solidification/stabilisation: A review, Waste Management, 29(1), 390–403, (2009). [CrossRef]
- R.B. Kogbara, A. Al-Tabbaa, Y. Yi and J.A. Stegemann, pH-dependent leaching behaviour and other performance properties of cement-treated mixed contaminated soil, J. Environmental Sciences, 24(9), 1630–1638, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Y.J. Du, M.L. Wei, K.R. Reddy, Z.P. Liu and F. Jin, Effect of acid rain pH on leaching behavior of cement stabilized lead-contaminated soil, J. Hazardous Material, 271(2014), 131–40, (2014). [CrossRef]
- A. Tarmizi, A. Karim, I.A. Rahman, A.A.A. Latiff and M.R. Taha, The effects of strength in lead contaminated residual soil solidified/ stabilized with cement, Int. J. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 12(6), 8-12, (2012).
- R. Malviya and R. Chaudhary, Factors affecting hazardous waste solidification/stabilization: A review, J. Hazardous Material, 137(1), 267–276, (2006). [CrossRef]
- M. Azim, S.A.A. Tajudin, A.A. Kadir, M.N.S. Mohamed, N.S. Nordin and M.S. Adnan, Leaching behavior of lead contaminated soil sample by using sugarcane bagasse in stabilization/solidification method, J. of Applied Mechanics and Materials, 774, 1481–1485, (2015).
- M.A. Janusa, C.A. Champagne, J.C. Fanguy, G.E. Heard, P.L. Laine and A.A. Landry, Solidification/stabilization of lead with the aid of bagasse as an additive to Portland cement, Microchem. J., 65(3), 255–259, (2000). [CrossRef]
- M. Ho, A. Tarmizi, C. Chan and I. Bakar, Leachability and strength of kaolin stabilized with cement and rubber, Int. J. of Sustainable Construction Engineering and Technology, 2(1), 89–104, (2011).
- F.M. Khalaf and A.S. DeVenny, New tests for porosity and water absorption of fired clay bricks, J. Materials Civil Engineering, 14, 334–337, (2002). [CrossRef]
- F. Wang, H. Wang and A. Al-Tabbaa, Leachability and heavy metal speciation of 17-year old stabilised/solidified contaminated site soils, J. Hazardous Materials, 278, 144–51, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R. Nemes and Z. Jozsa, Strength of lightweight glass aggregate concrete, J. Material Civil Engineering, 18, 710–714, (2006). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|