- Ibrahim, Penduduk Malaysia Kini 28.3 Juta, Berita Harian, 29 Julai, (2011).
- M.S. Mohd Zakaria, Kajian Perbandingan Prestasi Operasi Monorel dan Keretapi Aliran Ringan (LRT) Bagi Penilaian Kualiti Perkhidmatan (QOS) Transit, Degree Thesis, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Johor, (2014).
- M.I. Mohd Masirin, N.F. Johari, N.H. Nordin and A.H. Abdullah, A field study on urban transits in City of Kuala Lumpur: Passenger views on train noise and vibration, Journal for Applied Mechanics and Materials, 773-774, (2015).
- F. Akabal, M.I. Mohd Masirin, Z.A. Akasah and M.M. Rohani, Review on selection and suitability of rail transit station design pertaining to public safety, International Integrated Engineering Seminar, Batu Pahat, (2014).
- N.H. Nordin, M.I. Mohd Masirin, M.I. Ghazali and M.I. Azis, Appraisal on rail transit development: Train services and safety, International Integrated Engineering Seminar, Batu Pahat, (2014).
- V. Vuchic, Urban Transit: Operation, Planning and Economics, John Wiley, New Jersey, (2005).
- G. Li and C. Toda, Discussions on the local rail transit system in the urbanization, The 9th International Conference on Traffic and Transportation Studies, 193-198, (2014).
- Black, Rural communities and sustainability, in Cocklin, C. and Dibden J. (Eds) Sustainability and Changes in Rural Australia, University of NSW Press, Sidney, (2005).
- W. Village, Train station as places for community wellbeing, (2006).
- C.F Huang and Y. Xia, Research on the role of urban rail transit in promoting economic development, International Conference on Green Buildings and Sustainable Cities, 520-525, (2011).
- Victorian Rail Industry Operators Group Standards, Railway Station Design Standard and Guidelines: Revision, (2011).
- M. Goggln, Design Guidelines: Guide to Station Planning and Design, Network Rail, (2011).
- N. Mohajeri, G.R. Amin, Railway Station Site Selection using Analytical Hierarchy Process and Data Envelopment Analysis, 107-114, (2010).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|