- N.H. Nordin, Kajian Tahap Keselesaan di dalam Koc bagi Sistem Transit Rel yang Berbeza, Master Thesis, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Johor, (2013).
- N.F. Johari, Comparative Analysis of Train Coach Noise and Vibration for LRT (Light Rail Transit) and Monorail in the City of Kuala Lumpur, Bachelor Thesis, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Johor, (2014).
- Z. Zakaria, Z. Hussin, M. F. Abdul Batau and Z. Zakaria, Service Quality of Malaysian Public Transports, Cross-Cultural Communication, 6(2), 84 – 90, (2010).
- S. Bachok, M.M. Osman, M. Murad and M. Ibrahim, An Assessment Of Commuter’s Perception Of Safety And Comfort Levels Of ‘Women-Only Coach’: The case study of KTM Komuter Malaysia, The 4th International Conference on Sustainable Future for Human Security, Sustain, (2013).
- M.I.M. Masirin and M. Idris, Urban transportation system: Utilisation of energy resources, International Recognition Seminar 2013, Batu Pahat, (2013).
- S. Ponnuswamy, Railway Transportation Engineering, Operation and Management, Alpha Science, Oxford, (2012).
- V. Vuchic, Urban Transit: Operations, Planning and Economics, John Wiley Publication, New Jersey, (2005).
- CPCS Transcom Limited, The state of Rail Safety in Canada, (2007).
- N.H. Nordin, M.I. Mohd Masirin, M.I. Ghazali and M.I. Azis, Appraisal on rail transit development: Train services and safety, International Integrated Engineering Summit, (2014).
- F. Akabal, M.I. Mohd Masirin, Z.A. Akasah and M.M. Rohani, Review on selection and suitability of rail transit station design pertaining to public safety, International Integrated Engineering Summit, Batu Pahat, (2014).
- M.I. Mohd Masirin, N.F. Johari, N.H. Nordin and A.H. Abdullah, A field study on urban transits in city of Kuala Lumpur: Passenger views on train noise and vibration, Journal for Applied Mechanics and Materials, 773-774, 839-844, (2015). [CrossRef]
- M.I. Mohd Masirin, A.M. Salin, A. Zainorabidin, D. Martin and N. Samsuddin, Appraisal on Malaysian rural rail transit operation and management: Issues and solution in integration, International Integrated Engineering Summit, Batu Pahat, (2014).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|