- Roadscanners Oy, Effect of axle and tyre configurations on pavement durability – a prestudy, The ROADEX Network, Finland, (2014).
- A.E. Behiry and A.Y. Beltagy, Mechanistic-empirical study of sensitivity of truck tire pressure to asphalt pavement thickness in Egypt, Int. J. of Eng. Res. and Apps., 3(5), 1760-1771, (2013).
- E.J. Yoder and M.W. Witczak, Principles of Pavement Design, John Wiley and Sons, New York, (1975). [CrossRef]
- D. Moazami, R. Muniandy, H. Hamid and Z.M. Yusof, Effect of tire footprint area in pavement response studies, Int. J. of Physical Sciences, 6(21), 5040-5047, (2011).
- M.H. Nahi, A. Ismail and A.K. Arifin, Analysis of asphalt pavement under non-uniform tirepavement contact stress using finite element method, J. of App.Sci., 11(14), 2562-2569, (2011). [CrossRef]
- D.W. Park, A.E. Martin, J.H. Jeong,and S.T. Lee, Effect of tyre inflation pressure and load on predicted pavement strains, The Baltic J. of Road and Bridge Eng., 3(4), 181-186, (2008). [CrossRef]
- P.E. Sebaaly, Pavement damage as related to tyres, pressure, axle loads, and configurations, ASTM STP 1164, 54-68, (1992).
- P.E. Sebaaly and N. Tabatabaee, Effect of tyre parameter on pavement damage and loadequivalency factors, ASCE J. of Trans. Eng., 118(6), 805-819, (1992). [CrossRef]
- Asphalt Institute, Thickness Design Manual (MS-1), Lexington, (1981).
- Information on http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/index.html
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|