- L.A. Hoel and A.W. Sadek. Transportation Infrastructure Engineering: A Multimodal Integration, Cengage Learning, (2011).
- M.M. Rohani, D.C. Wijeyesekera and A.T.A. Karim, Bus operation, quality service and the role of bus provider and driver, Procedia Engineering, 53,167-178, (2013). [CrossRef]
- Land Public Transport Commission Malaysia, Annual Report, 1, 26-27, (2012).
- A.A.S. Mohamad, Study towards service quality for Johore Motor bus at routes from Batu Pahat to Ayer Hitam, BEng Thesis, UniverstitiTun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Johor, (2007).
- I. Ajzen, From intentions to actions: A theory of planned Behaviour, In J. Kuhl and J.Beckmann (Eds.), Action-Control: From cognition to Behaviour, 1l-39, (1985).
- I. Ajzen and M. Fishbein, Understanding attitudes and predicting social behaviour, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 45-76, (1980).
- I. Ajzen, Organizational behaviour and human decision processes, University of Massachusetts, (1991).
- J. Brown, D. Hess and D. Shoup, Unlimited access. Paper presented at the Conference of the Transit and University Communities, (1998).
- T.L. Wen and C.C. Fu, Behavioural intentions of public transit passengers: The roles of service quality, perceived value, satisfaction and Involvement, Transport Policy Patent 18, 318-325, (2011), [CrossRef]
- F. Satoshi and T.V. Hong, Psychological determinants of the intention to use bus in Ho Chi Minh City, Journal of Public Transportation, 12, 1, (2009).
- A. Doug, Statistics in medicine, MRC Clinical Research Centre, Watford Road, United Kingdom, 1, 59-71, (2006).
- J. Gliem and R. Gliem, Calculating, Interpreting, and reporting cronbach’s alpha reliability coefficient for likert-type scales, Midwest Research to Practice Conference in Adult, Continuing, and Community Education, (2003).
- R. Weston and P.A. Gore, A brief guide to structural equation modeling, The Counseling Psychologist, 34(5), 719 – 751, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Nelson, Primitivo, Hussein and E. Crispin, An assesment of the van for hire as a local public transport mode in Bohol, Phillipines, University of the Philippines, (2005).
- Y. Heath and R. Gifford, Extending the theory of planned behaviour: predicting the use of public transportation, Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30-78, (2002).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|