- R. Ewing, T. Schmid, K. Killingsworth, A. Zlot and S. Raudenbush, Relationship between urban sprawl and physical activity, obesity and morbidity, American J. of Health Promotion, 18(1), 47-57, (2003). [CrossRef]
- L. Frank, S. Kavage and T. Litman, Promoting public health through smart growth: Building healthier communities through transportation and land use policies, Smart Growth British Columbia, (2006).
- K. Singaravelloo, Local Government and Intergovernmental Relations, in N.A. Siddiquee (Ed.), Public Management and Governance in Malaysia: Trends and Transformations, Routledge, (2012).
- B.W. Landis, V.R. Vattikuti, R.M. Ottenberg, D.S. McLeod and M. Guttenplan, Modeling the Roadside Walking Environment: A Pedestrian Level of Service, Transportation Research Record No. 1773, Part 2: Bicycle and Pedestrian Research, Transportation Research Board, Washington, (2001).
- I. Wahab, Teknik Sistem Lalu Lintas and Pengangkutan, Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka, Kuala Lumpur, (1997).
- B.D. Daniel, S.L. Choong, K. Ambak and M.E. Abdullah, Pedestrian level of service for crosswalks at signalized intersections, Proceedings of the National Seminar on Civil Engineering Research, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai, (2007).
- Jabatan Kerja Raya, A Guide on Geometric Design of Roads, Arahan Teknik (Jalan) 8/86, Kuala Lumpur, (1986).
- C.A. O’Flaherty, Transport Planning and Traffic Engineering, Butterworth Heinemann, (1997).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|