- M. Southworth, Designing the walkable city, J. Urban Plan. Develop., 131(4), 246-257, (2005). [CrossRef]
- F. Jaskiewicz, Pedestrian level of service based on trip quality, Transportation Research Circular E-C019, National Research Council, Washington, (2000).
- K.R. Rahaman, J.M. Lourenco and J.M. Viegas, Perceptions of pedestrians and shopkeepers in European medium-sized cities: Study of Guimaraes, Portugal J. Urban Plan. Develop., 138(1), 26-34, (2012). [CrossRef]
- S. Lotfi and J. Koohsari, Neighborhood walkability in a city within a developing country, J. of Urban Plan. Develop., 137(4), 402-408, (2011). [CrossRef]
- S. Shamsuddin, N.R. Abu Hassan and S.F.I. Bilyamin, Walkable environment in increasing the liveability of a city, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 50, 167 – 178, (2012). [CrossRef]
- J. Zakaria and N. Ujang, Comfort of walking in the city center of Kuala Lumpur, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 170, 642–652, (2015). [CrossRef]
- C.E. Kelly, M.R. Tight, F.C. Hodgson and M.W. Page, A comparison of three methods for assessing the walkability of the pedestrian environment, J. Trans. Geo., 19(6), 1500-1508, (2011). [CrossRef]
- N.I. Bahari, A.K. Arshad and Z. Yahya, Assessing the pedestrians’ perception of the sidewalk facilities based on pedestrian travel purpose, IEEE 9th International Colloquium on Signal Processing and its Applications, (2013).
- Information on http://app.kwpkb.gov.my/greaterklkv/entrypoint-project-pedestrian
- Information on http://www.dbkl.gov.my/pskl2020/ english/ urban_ design_and_landscape
- P.P. Koh and Y.D. Wong, Comparing pedestrians’ needs and behaviours in different land use environments, J. Trans. Geo., 26, 43-50, (2013). [CrossRef]
- M.G. Boarnet and S. Sarmiento, Can land-use policy really affect travel behaviour?: A study of the link between non-work travel and land-use characteristics, Urban Studies, 35(7), 1155 – 1169, (1998). [CrossRef]
- S.M. Tseng, Correlations between external knowledge and the knowledge chain as impacting service quality, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 19, 429-437, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Information on https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Kuala_Lumpur
- Information on https://www.google.com.my/maps/place/Kuala+Lumpur
- J.A Gliem, R.R. Gliem, Calculating, interpreting, and reporting cronbach’s alpha reliability coefficient for likert-type scales, Midwest Research to Practice Conference in Adult, Continuing, and Community Education, 1992, 82–88, (2003).
- D. George and P. Mallery, SPSS for Windows Step by Step, Allyn and Bacon, Boston, (2003).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|