- PDC-TR 08-07, Methodology Manual for Component Explosive Damage Assessment Workbook (CEDAW), Protective Design Center Technical Report, (2008).
- UFC 3-340-02, Structures to Resist the Effects of Accidental Explosions (Unified Facilities Criteria), US Department of Defense, (2008).
- PDC-TR 06-08, Single Degree of Freedom Structural Response Limits for Anti-terrorism Design: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, (2008).
- C.J. Oswald and D. Skerhuf, FACEDAP User’s Manual. Omaha District: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, (1993).
- DIANA, User’s Manual, Release 9.3. Delft, The Netherlands: TNO DIANA BV, (2008).
- G.F. Kinney and K.J. Graham, Explosive Shocks in Air, Springer, New York, (1985). [CrossRef]
- A.C. Jacinto, R.D. Ambrosini and R.F. Danesi, Experimental and computational analysis of plates under air blast loading, Int. J. of Impact Engineering, 25(10), 927-947, (2001). [CrossRef]
- C.M. Morison, Dynamic response of walls and slabs by single-degree-of-freedom analysis-A critical review and revision, Int. J. of Impact Engineering, 32, 1214, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Mathworks, MATLAB Version 7.10 Natick, MathWorks, MA, (2010).
- A.K. Chopra, Dynamic of Structures: Theory and Applications to Earthquake Engineering, Pearson Prentice Hall, (2007).
- Z.I Syed, P. Mendis, N.T. Lam and T. Ngo, Concrete damage assessment for blast load using pressure-impulse diagrams, Proc. of Annual Technical Conference of the Australian Earthquake Engineering Society, Canberra, New Zealand, (2006).
- Z.I. Syed, P. Mendis, T. Ngo and N. Lam, Deflection Damage Criteria for Concrete Elements under Blast Loading Incorporating Sustainable Practice in Mechanics and Structures of Materials, CRC Press, 609-614, (2010). [CrossRef]
- C.J. Gantes and N.G. Pnevmatikos, Elastic-plastic response spectra for exponential blast loading, Int. J. of Impact Engineering, 30(3), 323-343, (2004). [CrossRef]
- J. Magnusson and M. Hallgren, Reinforced high strength concrete beams subjected to air blast loading, Structures and Materials, 15, 53-62, (2004).
- E. Thorenfeldt, A. Tomaszewicz and J.J. Jensen, Mechanical properties of high-strength concrete and applications in design, The Utilization of High-Strength Concrete, Stavanger, (1987).
- Elvira, Assessment of Progressive Collapse in Reinforced Concrete Frame Structures, PhD Thesis, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, (2008).
- T. Ngo, Behaviour of High Strength Concrete Subject to Impulsive Loading, PhD Thesis, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, (2005).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|