- W. Amman, Vibration induced by traffic and construction activitiy - bridge, Vibration Problems In Structures: Practical Guidelines, Birkhausel, Boston, 125-127, (1995).
- G. Chen and S. Beskhyroun, Dynamic properties of an eleven-span motorway bridge at different levels of excitation, Proc. of 2014 New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering Int. Conference, (2014).
- S.O. Citak, M. Ohori and T. Nakamura, Microtremor measurements and earthquake response analysis on Urado Bridge, The 15th World Conferences of Earthquake Engineering LISBOA, Kochi, Japan, (2012).
- S.R. Damodarasamy and S. Kavitha, Basic of Structural Dynamics and Seismic Design, PHI Learning, New Delhi, (2009).
- C.R. Farrar and G.H. James III, System identification from ambient vibration measurements on a bridge, J. of Sound and Vibration, 205(1), 1–18, (1997). [CrossRef]
- C.R. Farrar, T.A. Duffey, P.J. Cornwell and S.W. Doebling, Excitation methods for bridge structures, 1063–1068, (1984).
- L. Fyba, Dynamics of Railway Bridges, Thomas Telford, London, (1996).
- K.A. Grimmelsman, Experimental characterization of towers in cable-supported bridges by ambient vibration testing, PhD Thesis, Drexel University, (2006).
- I.E. Harik, D.L. Allen, R.L. Street, M. Guo, J. Harison and M.J. Gawry, Free and ambient vibration of Brent-Spence bridge, J. of Structural Engineering, 123, 1262–1268, (1997). [CrossRef]
- A. Kibboua and M.N. Farsi, Modal analysis and ambient vibration measurements on Mila-Algeria cable stayed bridge, Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 29(2), 171–186, (2008). [CrossRef]
- K. Konno and T. Ohmachi, Ground-motion characteristics estimation from spectral ratio between horizontal and vertical component microtremor, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 88(1), 228-241, (1998).
- L.S. Krstevska, M. Kustura and L.A. Tashkov, Experimental in-situ testing of reconstructed old bridge in Mostar, The 14th World Conference On Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, China, 1-8, (2008).
- C.W. Lin and Y.B. Yang, Use of a passing vehicle to scan the fundamental bridge frequencies: An experimental verification, Engineering Structures, 27(13), 1865–1878, (2005). [CrossRef]
- C. Micheal, P. Gueguen, Lestuzzi and P.Y. Bard, Comparison between seismic vulnerability models and experimental dynamic properties of existing buildings in France, Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 8(6), 1295–1307, (2010). [CrossRef]
- W. Ren, X. Peng and Y. Lin, Experimental and analytical studies on dynamic characteristics of a large span cable-stayed bridge, Engineering Structures, 27(4), 535–548, (2005). [CrossRef]
- H. Wenzel and D. Pichler, Ambient Vibration Monitoring, John Wiley and Sons, England, (2005). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|