- A. Nicknam, A. Mosleh and H. Hamidi Jamnani, Seismic performance evaluation of urban bridge using static nonlinear procedure, case study: Hafez bridge, Procedia Engineering, 14, 2350-2357, (2011). [CrossRef]
- T.S. Najmi and M. Desai, Feasibility of capacity spectrum method for seismic analysis of concrete bridges for Indian terrain as a step towards performance based design philosophy, (2004).
- W.X. Ren, X.L. Peng and Y.Q. Lin, Experimental and analytical studies on dynamic characteristics of a large span cable-stayed bridge, Engineering Structures, 27(4), 535-548, (2005). [CrossRef]
- B.A. Cunha, E. Caetano and R. Delgado, Dynamic tests on a large cable-stayed bridge an efficient approach, (2001).
- C.W. Lin and Y.B. Yang, Use of a passing vehicle to scan the fundamental bridge frequencies: An experimental verification, Engineering Structures, 27(13), 865-878, (2005).
- W. Amman, Vibration induced by traffic and construction activity – bridge, Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines, Birkhausel, Boston, 125-127 (1995).
- S.O. Citak, M. Ohori and T. Nakamura, Microtremor measurements and earthquake response analysis on Urado Bridge, The 15th World Conferences of Earthquake Engineering LISBOA, Kochi, Japan, (2012).
- C. Micheal, P. Gueguen, Lestuzzi and P.Y. Bard, Comparison between seismic vulnerability models and experimental dynamic properties of existing buildings in France, Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 8(6), 1295–1307, (2010). [CrossRef]
- S.R. Damodarasamy and S. Kavitha, Basic of Structural Dynamics and Seismic Design, PHI Learning, New Delhi, (2009).
- V. Gioncu and F.M. Mazzolani, Earthquake Engineering for Structural Design, Spon Press, USA, (2011).
- G. Lorant, Whole Building Design Guide-Seismic Design Principles, (2012). <retrieved from http://mceer.buffalo.edu>
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|