- H.S. Lopez-Calvo, T.W. Bremner, M.D.A. Thomas and P. Montes-Garcia, Effect of corrosion on tension bars in cracked HPC containing CNI, Concrete Under Severe Condition, Taylor and Francis,, 397-404, (2010). [CrossRef]
- T.U. Mohammed, N. Otsuki, M. Hisada and S. Tsunenori, Effect of crack width and bar types on corrosion of steel in concrete, Material Civil Engineering, 13(3), 194-201, (2001). [CrossRef]
- J.S. West, C.J. Larosche, B.D. Koester and M.E. Kreger, State of the art report about durability of post-tensioned bridge substructures, Research Report 1405 (1), The University of Texas, Austin. (1999).
- S.M. Bruce, P.S. McCarten, S.A. Freitag and L.M. Hasson, Deterioration of prestressed concrete bridge beams, Report of Land Transport New Zealand Research, 337, 72, (2008).
- H. Hamada, N. Otsuki, and M. Haramo, Durabilities of concrete beams under marine environments exposed in port of Sakata and Kagoshima (after 10 years` exposed), Technical Note of The Port and Airport Research Institute, 614, 3-43, (1988).
- H. Yokota, T. Fukute and H. Hamada, Structural assessment of deteriorated RC and PC beams exposed to marine environment for more than 20 years, Wakachiku Kensetsu Doboku Gijutsu Nenpo, 8, 78-84, (1999).
- Rita Irmawaty, A study on long-term performance of concrete over 50MPa in compressive strength, PhD Thesis, Kyushu University, Japan, (2013).
- E.G. Nawy, Prestressed Concrete: A Fundamental Approach, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, (2009).
- T.U. Mohammed, N. Otsuki and H. Hamada, Corrosion of steel bars in cracked concrete under marine environment, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 15(5), 460-469, (2003). [CrossRef]
- S. Jacobsen, J. Marchand and L. Boisvert, Effect of cracking and healing on chloride transport in OPC concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 26(6), 869-881, (1996). [CrossRef]
- C.Q. Li, Corrosion initiation of reinforcing steel in concrete under natural salt spray and service loading – results and analysis, ACI Materials Journals, 97(6), 690-697, (2000).
- P. Schiessl and M. Raupach, Laboratory studies and calculations on the influence of crack width on chloride-induced corrosion in concrete, ACI Materials Journals, 94(1), (1997).
- T. Vidal, A. Castel and R. François, Corrosion process and structural performance of a 17 year old reinforced concrete beam stored in chloride environment, Cement and Concrete Research, 37, 1551–1561, (2007). [CrossRef]
- JSCE, Standard specification for concrete structures, Japan Society of Civil Engineers, (2007).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|