- K. Tutti, Corrosion of steel in concrete. Report No. 4 of Swedish Cement and Concrete Research Institute, Stockholm, Sweden, (1982).
- P.K. Mehta and P.J.M. Monteiro, Concrete Microstructure, Properties and Materials, Indian Concrete Institute, Chennai, India (1997).
- C. Andrade, C. Alonso and F.J. Molina, Cover cracking as a function of rebar corrosion: Part Iexperimental test, Mater. Struct., 26, 453-464, (1993). [CrossRef]
- F.J. Molina, C. Alonso and C. Andrade, Cover cracking as a function of rebar corrosion: part Iinumerical model, Mater. Struct., 26, 532-548, (1993). [CrossRef]
- K. Bhargava, A.K. Ghosh, Y. Mori and S. Ramanujam, Model for cover cracking due to rebar corrosion in RC structures, Eng. Struct., 28, 1093-1109, (2006). [CrossRef]
- K.H. Kim, S.Y. Jang, B.S. Jang and B.H. Oh, Modeling mechanical behavior of reinforced concrete due to corrosion of steel bar, ACI Material J., 107(14), 106-113, (2010).
- K. Lundgren, Bond between corroded reinforcement and concrete, Technical Report, Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, Sweden, (2001).
- I. Pètre Lazar and B. Gerard, Mechanical behaviour of corrosion products formed at the steel concrete interface: Testing and modelling, Conditions Monitoring of Materials and Structures, Proc. of 14th Engineering Mechanics Conf., United States, (2000).
- Al-Sulaimani, G.J. Kaleemullah, M. Basunbul and I.A. Rasheeduzzafar, Influence of corrosion and cracking on bond behaviour and strength of reinforced concrete members, ACI Struct. J., 87 (2), 220-231,(1990).
- J.G. Cabrera and P. Ghoddoussi, The effect of reinforcement corrosion on the strength of the steel-concrete bond, Bond in Concrete, Proc. of Int. Conf. CEB, Riga, (1992).
- H.S. Lee, T. Noguchi and F. Tomosawa, Evaluation of the bond properties between concrete and reinforcement as a function of the degree of reinforcement corrosion, Cement and Concrete Research, 32(8), 1313-1318, (2002). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|