- F.J. Ulm, P. Acker, and M. Lévy, The "Chunnel" fire. II: Analysis of concrete damage, J. of Engineering Mechanics, 125(3), 283-289, (1999). [CrossRef]
- J.S. Roh, S.S. Yang, H.S. Ryou, M.O. Yoon and Y.T. Jeong, An experimental study on the effect of ventilation velocity on burning rate in tunnel fires—heptane pool fire case, Building and Environment, 43(7),1225-1231, (2008). [CrossRef]
- K.D. Hertz, Limits of spalling of fire-exposed concrete, Fire Safety J., 38(2), 103-116, (2003). [CrossRef]
- J. Davidovits and M. Davidovics. Geopolymer: Ultra-high temperature tooling material for the manufacture of advanced composites, SAMPE, 2, 1939-1949, (1991).
- R.E. Lyon, P.N. Balaguru, A. Foden, U. Sorathia, J. Davidovits and M. Davidovics, Fire-resistant aluminosilicate composites, Fire and Materials, 21(2), 67-73 (1997). [CrossRef]
- Z. Pan, J.G. Sanjayan and B.V. Rangan, An investigation of the mechanisms for strength gain or loss of geopolymer mortar after exposure to elevated temperature, J. of Materials Science, 44(7), 1873-1880 (2009). [CrossRef]
- D.L.Y. Kong and J.G. Sanjayan, Damage behavior of geopolymer composites exposed to elevated temperature, Cement and Concrete Composites, 30(10), 986-991(2008). [CrossRef]
- D.L. Kong, J.G. Sanjayan, and K. Sagoe-Crentsil, Factors affecting the performance of metakaolin geopolymers exposed to elevated temperatures, J. of Materials Science, 43(3), 824-831(2008). [CrossRef]
- A. Palomo, M.W. Grutzeck, and M.T. Blanco, Alkali-activated fly ashes: A cement for the future, Cement and Concrete Research, 29(8), 1323-1329 (1999). [CrossRef]
- B.V. Rangan, Fly ash-based geopolymer concrete, Indian Concrete J., 80(2), 35-41, (2006).
- IS EN 206:2013, Concrete-Specification, Performance, Production and Conformity, European Committee for Standardization, Brussel, (2013).
- D. Hardjito, S.E. Wallah, D.M.J. Sumajouw and B.V. Rangan, On the development of fly ashbased geopolymer concret,. ACI Materials J., 101(6), 467-472, (2004).
- BS EN 1991-1-2, Part 1 -2: General Actions-Actions on Structures Exposed to Fire, European Committee for Standardization, Brussels, (2005).
- E. Annerel and L. Taerwe. Approaches for the assessment of the residual strength of concrete exposed to fire, Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting II, Proc. of the 2nd Int. Conf. on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting, 245-246, (2009).
- M. Li, C. Qian and W. Sun, Mechanical properties of high-strength concrete after fire, Cement and Concrete Research, 34(6),1001-1005, (2004). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|