- G.M. Gonsalves, Bioconcrete- A Sustainable Substitute for Concrete, Master Thesis, Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Barcelona, Spain, (2011).
- R. Siddique and N. K. Chahal, Effect of ureolytic bacteria on concrete properties, Construction and Building Materials, 25, 3791-3801, (2011). [CrossRef]
- V. Achal, A. Mukerjee and M.S. Reddy, Biogenic treatment improves the durability and remediates the cracks of concrete structures, Construction and Building Materials, 48, 1-5, (2013). [CrossRef]
- L.K. Baumgartner, R.P. Reid, C. Dupraz, A.W. Decho, D.H. Buckley and J. R. Spear, Sulfate reducing bacteria in microbial mats: Changing paradigms, new discoveries, Sedimentary Geology, 185, 131-145, (2006). [CrossRef]
- R. Rajamma, L. Senff, M.J. Ribeiro, J.A. Labrincha, R.J. Ball and G.C. Allen, Biomass fly ash effect on fresh and hardened state properties of cement based materials, Composites Part B: Engineering, 77, 1-9, (2015). [CrossRef]
- F. Nosouhian, D. Mostofinejad and H. Hasheminejad, Influence of biodeposition treatment on concrete durability in a sulphate environment, Biosystems Engineering, 133, 141-152 (2015). [CrossRef]
- N. Chahal, R. Siddique and A. Rajor, Influence of bacteria on the compressive strength, water absorption and rapid chloride penetrationof concrete incorporating silica fume, Construction and Building Materials, 37, 645-651 (2012). [CrossRef]
- S.K. Ramachandran, V. Ramakrishnan and S.S. Bang, Remediation of concrete using microorganisms, ACI Materials Journal, 98(1), 3-9, (2001).
- P. Ghosh, S. Mandal, B.D. Chattopadhyay and S. Pal, Use of microorganism to improve the strength of cement mortar, Cement and Concrete Research, 35, 1980-1983, (2005). [CrossRef]
- F. Pacheco-Torgal and J.A Labrincha, Biotech cementitious materials: some aspects of an innovative approach for concrete with enhanced durability, Construction and Building Materials, 40, 1136-1141, (2013). [CrossRef]
- S.M. Al-Thawadi, Ureolytic bacteria and calcium carbonate formation as a mechanism of strength enhancement of sand, J. Adv. Sci. Eng. Res., 1(1), 98-114, (2011).
- N. Chahal, R. Siddique and A. Rajor, Influence of bacteria on the compressive strength, water absorption and rapid chloride penetrationof fly ash concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 28, 351-356, (2012). [CrossRef]
- R. Demirboğa, F. Karagöl, R. Polat and M. A. Kaygusuz, The effects of urea on strength gaining of fresh concrete under the cold weather conditions, Construction and Building Materials, 64, 114-120, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R.C.J. Subhashree Parida, Kailash Chandra Samal and Pradeep Kumar Chandmm, isolation and identification of pathogenic bacteria from brackish waters of Chilika Lagoon, Odisha, India for pharmaceutical use, Malaysian Journal of Microbiology, 8(3), 197-202, (2012).
- H.K. Kim, S.J. Park, J.I. Han and H.K. Lee, Microbially mediated calcium carbonate precipitation on normal and lightweight concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 38, 1073-1082, (2013). [CrossRef]
- N. De Belie and W. De Muynck, Crack repair in concrete using biodeposition, Proceedings of the International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting, Cape Town, (2008).
- British Standards Institution, Cement: Composition, Specifications and Conformity Criteria for Common Cements, London, (2000).
- British Standards Institution, Specification for Aggregates from Natural Sources for Concrete, London, (1992).
- British Standards Institution, Compressive Strength of Test Cubes, London, (2002).
- British Standards Institution, Testing Hardened Concrete, Depth of Penetration of Water under Pressure, London, (2000).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|