- A.A. Ramezanianpour, M.M. Khani and G.H. Ahmadibeni, The effect of rice husk ash on mechanical properties and durability of sustainable concretes, Int. J. of Civil Engineering, 7(2), 83-91, (2009).
- V.W.Y. Tam, Comparing the implementation of concrete recycling in the Australian and Japanese construction industries, J. of Cleaner Production, 17, 688-702, (2009). [CrossRef]
- T.Y. Tu, Y.Y. Chen and C.L. Hwang, Properties of HPC with recycled aggregates, Cement and Concrete Research, 36, 943-950, (2006). [CrossRef]
- H. Mefteh, O. Kebaili, H. Oucief, L. Berredjem and N. Nourredine Arabi, Influence of moisture conditioning of recycled aggregates on the properties of fresh and hardened concrete, J. of Cleaner Production, 54, 282-288, (2013). [CrossRef]
- R.N. Swamy, Design for sustainable development of concrete construction. Proc. 4th Int. Structural Engineering and Construction Conference, Taylor and Francis, London, 1241-1246, (2008).
- T.W. Bremner, Environmental aspects of concrete: Problems and solutions. Proc. of the 1st Russian Conf. on Concrete and Reinforced Concrete Problems, Moscow, Russia, (2001).
- National Ready Mixed Concrete Association, Structural Lightweight Concrete, <http://www.nrmca.org/aboutconcrete/cips/36p.pdf> (accessed 31 January 2015).
- T.A. Holm and J.P. Ries, Benefits of Lightweight HPC, <http://www.escsi.org/uploadedFiles/Technical_Docs/Structural_Lightweight_Concrete/4700.9%20Benefits%20of%20Lightweight%20HPC.pdf> (accessed 3 February 2015).
- G.K. Mackie, Recent Uses of Structural Lightweight Concrete. <http://www.concreteconstruction.net/Images/Recent%20Uses%20of%20Structural%20Lightweight%20Concrete_tcm45-341131.pdf> (accessed 3 February 2015).
- D.P. Martin, A.S. Zimmer, M.J. Bolduc and E.R. Hopps, Is Lightweight Concrete All Wet, <http://www.structuremag.org/?p=1163> (accessed 25 July 2015).
- P. Shafigh, H.B. Mahmud, M.Z. Jumaat and M. Zargar, Agricultural wastes as aggregate in concrete mixtures – A review, Construction and Building Materials, 53, 110-117, (2014). [CrossRef]
- M.H. Ahmad, S. Mohd and M.M. Nurazuwa, Mechanical properties of palm oil clinker concrete, Proc. of 1st Engineering Conf. on Energy and Environment, Kuching, Malaysia, (2007).
- P. Shafigh, H.B. Mahmud, M.Z. Jumaat, R. Ahmmad and S. Bahri, Structural lightweight aggregate concrete using two types of waste from the palm oil industry as aggregate, J. of Cleaner Production, 80, 187-196, (2014). [CrossRef]
- J. Kanadasan and H.A. Razak, Engineering and sustainability performance of self-compacting palm oil mill incinerated waste concrete, J. of Cleaner Production, 89, 79-86, (2015). [CrossRef]
- American Concrete Institute, Guide for Structural Lightweight-Aggregate Concrete, ACI Committee Report 213R-03, Michigan, United States, (2003).
- American Concrete Institute, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, ACI Committee Report 318-11, Michigan, United States, (2011).
- H. Costa, E. Julio and J. Lourenco, New approach for shrinkage prediction of high-strength lightweight aggregate concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 35, 84-91, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. Lopez and L. Kahn, High performance lightweight concrete - A comparison between actual prestress losses and design code estimates, Revista Ingenieria de Construccion, 22, 59-69, (2007).
- P. Shafigh, M.Z. Jumaat, H.B. Mahmud and U.J. Alengaram, A new method of producing high strength oil palm shell lightweight concrete, Materials and Design, 32, 4839-4843, (2011). [CrossRef]
- H.B. Mahmud, P. Shafigh and M.Z. Jumaat, Structural lightweight aggregate concrete containing high volume waste materials, Key Engineering Materials, 594-595, 498-502, (2014). [CrossRef]
- W. Omar and R.N. Mohamed, The performance of pretensioned prestressed concrete beams made with lightweight concrete, J. Kejuruteraan Awam, 14(1), (2002).
- M. Abdullahi, H.M.A. Al-Mattarneh, A.H.A. Hassan, M.H. Hassan and B.S. Mohammed, Trial mix design methodology for palm oil clinker (POC) concrete, The International Conference on Construction and Building Technology, Kuala Lumpur, (2008).
- M.A. Mannan and K. Neglo, Mix design for oil-palm-boiler clinker (OPBC) concrete, J. of Science and Technology, 30, 111-118, (2010).
- B. Mohammed, W.L. Foo and M. Abdullahi, Flexural strength of palm oil clinker concrete beams, Materials and Design, 53(16), 325–331, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R. Ahmmad, M.Z. Jumaat, S. Bahri and A.B.M.S. Islam, Ductility performance of lightweight concrete element containing massive palm shell clinker, Construction and Building Materials, 53, 234-241, (2014). [CrossRef]
- J. Kanadasan and H.A. Razak, Mix design for self-compacting palm oil clinker concrete based on particle packing, Materials and Design, 56, 9-19, (2014). [CrossRef]
- E.A.W. Shahreen, R. Omar, S.F.C. Osmi, N.A.M. Khairussaleh and A. Abdullah, Preliminary study on mechanical properties of concrete added with fine palm oil clinker, University Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia.
- N.U. Kockal and T. Ozturan, Strength and elastic properties of structural lightweight concretes, Materials and Design, 32, 2396-2403, (2011). [CrossRef]
- K.R. Wu, B. Chen, W. Yao, and D. Zhang, Effect of coarse aggregate type on mechanical properties of high-performance concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 31, 1421-1425, (2001). [CrossRef]
- CEB/FIP Manual of Design and Technology, Lightweight Aggregate Concrete, The Construction Press, Lancaster, United Kingdom, (1977).
- A.M. Neville and J.J. Brooks, Concrete Technology, Pearson Education Asia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (2008).
- M.H. Ahmad, L.Y. Loon, N.M. Noor and S.H. Adnan, Shrinkage of Malaysian palm oil clinker concrete, International Conference on Civil Engineering Practice, Kuantan, (2008).
- T.Y. Lo, H.Z. Cui, W.C. Tang and W.M. Leung, The effect of aggregate absorption on pore area at interfacial zone of lightweight concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 22, 623-628, (2008). [CrossRef]
- R. Ahmmad, Z.M. Jumaat , A.U. Johnson, S. Bahri, M.A. Rehman and H.Hashim, Performance evaluation of palm oil clinker as coarse aggregate in high strength lightweight concrete, J. of Cleaner Production, 112(1), 566-574, (2016). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|