- A.R. Mohd Ridzuan, M.A. Fauzi, E. Ghazali, M.F. Arshad and M.A. Mohd Fauzi, Strength assessment of controlled low strength materials (CLSM) utilizing recycled concrete aggregate and waste paper sludge ash, IEEE Colloquium on Humanities, Science and Engineering Research, 208-211, (2011).
- E. Mozaffari, M. O’Farrell, J.M. Kinuthia and S. Wild, Improving strength development of waste paper sludge ash by wet-milling, Cement and Concrete Composites, 28(2), 144-152, (2006). [CrossRef]
- N.Y. Ho, Y. Pin, K. Lee, W.F. Lim, T. Zayed and M. Asce, Efficient utilization of recycled concrete aggregate in structural concrete, J. of Materials in Civil Engineering, 25(3), 318-327, (2013). [CrossRef]
- K. McNeil and T.H.K Kang, Recycled concrete aggregates: A review, Int. J. of Concrete Structures and Materials, 7(1), 61-69, (2013). [CrossRef]
- S.F.U. Ahmed, Properties of concrete containing construction and demolition wastes and fly ash, J. of Materials in Civil Engineering, 25(12), 1864-1870, (2013). [CrossRef]
- N. Deshpande, S. Kulkarni and H. Pachpande, Strength characteristics of concrete with recycled aggregates and artificial sand, Int. J. of Engineering Research and Applications, 2(5), 38-42, (2012).
- A. Abdullah, M.S Jaafar, Y.H Taufiq-Yap, A. Alhozaimy, A. Al-Negheimish and J. Noorzaei, The effect of various chemical activators on pozzolanic reactivity: A review, Scientific Research and Essays, 7(7), 719-729, (2012).
- S.S. Sharipudin, A.R.M. Ridzuan and H. Mohd Saman, Performance of foamed concrete with waste paper sludge ash (WPSA) and fine recycled concrete aggregate (FRCA) contents, Int. Sustainability and Civil Engineering J., 1(2), 19-27, (2012).
- V. Sata, C. Jaturapitakkul and K. Kiattikomo, Influence of pozzolan from various by-product materials on mechanical properties of development and properties of low-calcium high strength concrete, Construction and Building Material, 21, 1589-1598, (2007). [CrossRef]
- M.S.H.M. Sani, F. Muftah and M.A. Rahman, Properties of Waste Paper Sludge Ash (WPSA) as Cement Replacement in Mortar to Support Green Technology Material, The 3rd International Symposium and Exhibition in Sustainable Energy and Environment, 94-99, (2011).
- A. Misra, D. Biswas and S. Upadhyaya, Psysico-mechanical behaviour of self-cementing class C fly ash-clay mixtures, J. of Fuel, 84, (2005). [CrossRef]
- A.A. Khairulniza, Effect of alkaline activity to the strength and shrinkage performance of geopolymer concrete. Journal of Sustainability and Civil Engineering, (2012).
- A.R.M. Ridzuan, A.A. Khairulniza, M.A. Fadzil and J. Nurliza, Morphology and physical analysis of waste paper sludge ash (WPSA) polymeric mortar, Advanced Materials Research, 701, 275-279, (2013), [CrossRef]
- ACI 229 R-99, Controlled low-strength materials, American Concrete Institute, (1999).
- BS EN 12390-2, Testing hardened concrete, Making and curing specimens for strength tests, British Standards, (2009).
- BS 410-1, Technical requirements and testing, test sieves of metal wire cloth, British Standards, (2000).
- BS EN 12350-2, Testing fresh concrete, slump-test, British Standards, (2009).
- BS 1881-108, Testing concrete, method for making test cubes from fresh concrete, British Standards, (1983).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|